• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone know how to reach CAP Freak?

878 posts in this topic

Yes, tell your girlfriend to stop calling my parents. I told her it was over damnit! rantrant

I don't have a girlfriend right now...

:blush:

-slym

Then tell your boyfriend to stop calling :makepoint:

Never had a boyfriend in my life - keep trying though.

:grin:

-slym (knows you can do better)

Yes, tell your girlfriend to stop calling my parents. I told her it was over damnit! rantrant

-slym

What do you mean, "right now"....?

He ate her. :sumo:

At least I waited until she turned 18, but that's another story.

-slym

-slym

Not in the good way either..

I have food in the 'fridge... no need to resort to cannibalism here!

-slym

-slym

Not in the good way either..

I have food in the 'fridge... no need to resort to cannibalism here!

-slym

No fridge's got it that good dude!!

. Who's the guy who posted the link to the CHARLIE WENZEL 4x4 thread? Now I am on page 5 of a 73 page saga - I definitely will be up late....

That was me, I believe.

Sorry. :foryou:

FWIW, it's a crazy read. I came across it on a fantasy baseball message board I frequent way back when -- the story had spread around the net like wildfire and was on all kinds of different message boards.

. Who's the guy who posted the link to the CHARLIE WENZEL 4x4 thread? Now I am on page 5 of a 73 page saga - I definitely will be up late....

That was me, I believe.

FWIW, it's a crazy read. I came across it on a fantasy baseball message board I frequent way back when -- the story had spread around the net like wildfire and was on all kinds of different message boards.

Reminds me of the great read about the guy who sold a laptop to some guy in the U.K., who he knew was trying to scam him. Anyone have a link to that one?

Just a thought:

Has anyone been paid for an item through Paypal that was purchased by CAPfreakin'jerk ???...if so wouldn't they have his address and therefore be able to get a phone # ???... 2c

I didn't want to read through all the pages.

Do people need an address?

I sent him some stuff when he picked a prize of mine in an old grading contest and still have his address on file.

I keep info on all of you. :whistle:

:o:o:o

Just a thought:

Has anyone been paid for an item through Paypal that was purchased by CAPfreakin'jerk ???...if so wouldn't they have his address and therefore be able to get a phone # ???... 2c

I sent him some stuff when he picked a prize of mine in an old grading contest and still have his address on file.

Really, we should compare notes. I bet we could double our individual databases. hm

That was me, I believe.

tool15pw7se.jpg

That's the first picture to come up in a Google image-search.

lol

-slym

Just a thought:

Really, we should compare notes. I bet we could double our individual databases. hm

But, who watches the watchmen?

-slym

Just a thought:

But, who watches the watchmen?

-slym

Greggy.

RUN!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES...

-slym

It's too late....he has your scent.

C