• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone know how to reach CAP Freak?

878 posts in this topic

Heh - too bad you couldn't let everyone on XBL know that he's a money-stealing kid.....

-slym

It's 8:48 California time, perfect time to call his parents. (thumbs u

C

Anyone want me to say something to him via Xbox? Hes always on XBL. Like right now hes playing Fable 2 (despite being set his status to away)

Ask him if he's figured out or if he has thought about what kind of plea deal he is gonna ask for after all those that he has stolen from file their police reports.

Ooooh....and tell him he should reserve the screen name "New Fish" on the California Penal System Online Forums. His buddy list total is going to skyrocket, especially with that haircut.

C

Anyone want me to say something to him via Xbox? Hes always on XBL. Like right now hes playing Fable 2 (despite being set his status to away)

Ask him if he's figured out or if he has thought about what kind of plea deal he is gonna ask for after all those that he has stolen from file their police reports.

Ooooh....and tell him he should reserve the screen name "New Fish" on the California Penal System Online Forums. His buddy list total is going to skyrocket, especially with that haircut.

C

LMAO. I basially told him to get his on these forums. But he should be well aware of this. Yet hes playing fable 2...

C

LMAO. I basially told him to get his on these forums. But he should be well aware of this. Yet hes playing fable 2...

He is playing Fable 2 because he is aware of this mess.

C

He is playing Fable 2 because he is aware of this mess.

But does it help his situation? hm. Anyway, message sent..so.

I basically told him to get his on these forums. But he should be well aware of this. Yet hes playing fable 2...

You should then start asking the people he's playing the game with if he's offered to sell some comics.

Embarrassing hilarity ensues.

-slym

I basically told him to get his on these forums. But he should be well aware of this. Yet hes playing fable 2...

You should then start asking the people he's playing the game with if he's offered to sell some comics.

Embarrassing hilarity ensues.

-slym

ROFLMAO. Could always go throug his friends list and ask.. hmlol

. Who's the guy who posted the link to the CHARLIE WENZEL 4x4 thread? Now I am on page 5 of a 73 page saga - I definitely will be up late....

That was me, I believe.

Sorry. :foryou:

FWIW, it's a crazy read. I came across it on a fantasy baseball message board I frequent way back when -- the story had spread around the net like wildfire and was on all kinds of different message boards.

Reminds me of the great read about the guy who sold a laptop to some guy in the U.K., who he knew was trying to scam him. Anyone have a link to that one?

P-P-P-Powerbook!

Fitty-cent beat me to the link, curse my black soul for not reading the whole thread before replying. Like fitty said in his post, this is a way condensed version of the original thread from somethingawful.com. I didn't link the original SA thread, because unless you're a paying member, you don't get access to archived threads, and I doubt many here are SA goons.

Which is really too bad, because the 'roomate from hell' thread there is one of the best pieces of internet literature I've ever read. I don't care if it's actually true, or whole-cloth fiction, it's a damn good read!

P-P-P-Powerbook!

Fitty-cent beat me to the link, curse my black soul for not reading the whole thread before replying. Like fitty said in his post, this is a way condensed version of the original thread from somethingawful.com. I didn't link the original SA thread, because unless you're a paying member, you don't get access to archived threads, and I doubt many here are SA goons.

Which is really too bad, because the 'roomate from hell' thread there is one of the best pieces of internet literature I've ever read. I don't care if it's actually true, or whole-cloth fiction, it's a damn good read!

Now this was a funny scam-the-scammer story, but weird how the prankster disappeared off the face of the earth. That was worrisome.

But I guess once you become the concentration of a post-scam attack, laying low would be a smart thing.

It says at the end that the guy (Jeff) was never heard from again...

That's what got me. The funny prankster had to go to ground after this. I've read a few of these sites that burn scammers, and I always wondered if they have to worry later.