• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RE:RE: Just for you whisp

19 posts in this topic

My computer fried two days ago. Just got it back, and have been following the threads involving this.

Low point for the boards. Just sad on every single point.

Is it really necessary to feed the fire? I left the boards two days ago with a positive thread, and once again people get consumed with the negative.

:sorry:

Its my fault for part with assuming and interpreting but other then that the rest is on them and to tell the truth is comical. talking out of my because I'm full of mess

(thumbs u

My computer fried two days ago. Just got it back, and have been following the threads involving this.

Low point for the boards. Just sad on every single point.

Is it really necessary to feed the fire? I left the boards two days ago with a positive thread, and once again people get consumed with the negative.

:sorry:

I Fail . :(

Its my fault for part with assuming and interpreting but other then that the rest is on them and to tell the truth is comical. talking out of my because I'm full of mess

(thumbs u

much better. (thumbs u

You HAVE to LAUGH.

If you take it seriously, you will not be a happy camper.

You have to recognize it for the kitsch factor, and enjoy it.

It's truly worthless if you're not laughing....

It's the kitschiest :acclaim:

Well, the "other" thread just got deleted... this one is next.

(shrug)

BTW - I have asked Whisp twice to not PM me anymore. He refuses to comply... my opinion is that he's a person_too_unaware_of_social_graces who will get all further PMs he sends me deleted without them being read.

Just my opinion.

-slym

Its my fault for part with assuming and interpreting but other then that the rest is on them and to tell the truth is comical.

I had never seen the word "comical" so many times in one thread before. To me, that in itself was comical. :insane:

Also, I was wondering if "opnuion" was part of the onion family? If so, then I'm not interested. (tsk)

Andy

You dont even know me lol but your welcome to your opinion. Doesnt mean much from a spamming instagator though so GG

oh noes i said teh

yeah so sorry for having a problem

keep making fun of it though

just makes you look pathetic because a person has a problem with english, grammar, typing and for good reason.