• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So whats happening in Captain America # 600 tommorrow?

77 posts in this topic

Well IO9.com has a semi spoiler and if what they say is true, it's as bad, or worse, than the Batman/Omega Sanction/Blackest Night things that's going on....

PEP sure called it:

Whatever it is, its probably going to suck.

To state that Cap never actually died, and it was a "magic gun" that kinda-killed him (for 2 years no less) is right up there with the worst POS retcons that these Modern hacks have devised.

If I was stupid enough to be buying Moderns right now, I'd certainly drop them.

Well IO9.com has a semi spoiler and if what they say is true, it's as bad, or worse, than the Batman/Omega Sanction/Blackest Night things that's going on....

PEP sure called it:

To state that Cap never actually died, and it was a "magic gun" that kinda-killed him (for 2 years no less) is right up there with the worst POS retcons that these Modern hacks have devised.

Normally I would agree with this sentiment, but I have faith in Brubaker to make it something great.

PEP sure called it:

Normally I would agree with this sentiment, but I have faith in Brubaker to make it something great.

Well, I don't know that Brubaker could make it great.

But I have enough confidence in him to make it not suck like a black hole.

PEP sure called it:

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/060915-Brevoort-Reborn.html

One quick publication note - Captain America will go on hiatus after issue #601 (featuring art by Gene Colan), allowing Reborn to run its course for five months. Captain America #602 will then hit stores in November or December.

PEP sure called it:

Mefisto must have fired it.

PEP sure called it:

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/060915-Brevoort-Reborn.html

One quick publication note - Captain America will go on hiatus after issue #601 (featuring art by Gene Colan), allowing Reborn to run its course for five months. Captain America #602 will then hit stores in November or December.

whoooooooooooaaaaaaa

PEP sure called it:

Mefisto must have fired it.

Nah...

Darkseid fired two time travel bullets at the start of Final Crisis. This is where the other one ended up.

An interesting quote from Joe Quesada from the article.

"The original Captain America is finally coming back," Marvel Comics editor in chief Joe Quesada told the Daily News. "We've been patiently planning for this moment for 21/2 years."

Wow! I never knew Marvel planned that far ahead.

An interesting quote from Joe Quesada from the article.

"The original Captain America is finally coming back," Marvel Comics editor in chief Joe Quesada told the Daily News. "We've been patiently planning for this moment for 21/2 years."

Wow! I never knew Marvel planned that far ahead.

They don't. Check the readings:

bullshit_detector4.jpg

OK, it doesn't sound good but I've enough faith in Brubaker to give him the benefit of the doubt. He actually made a good story out of bringing Bucky back from the dead and I wouldn't have previously thought that possible.

OK, it doesn't sound good but I've enough faith in Brubaker to give him the benefit of the doubt. He actually made a good story out of bringing Bucky back from the dead and I wouldn't have previously thought that possible.

+1

Some eBay seller sent this Liefeld *spoon* along with my silver age winnings and I was almost tempted to neg the seller!!

don't neg someone if they give you free stuff

(so says Blob who often randomly grabs image books to use as freebies/padding when shipping out books)