• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Greggy9000 Summer of Love Road Tour Thread!

95 posts in this topic

I heard someone tried to steal the G9K.....

(shrug):popcorn:

WHAT? Who dared?

The Butler, with a candlestick, near the chimney, to acclaim fame and to re-make the production with an Irish twist...

In the lobby of the Westin. Mike Miles ran the guy down who already had the Greggy 9000 in hand and making his way to the elevators.

We were at the hotel maybe 20-30 minutes.

In the lobby of the Westin. Mike Miles ran the guy down who already had the Greggy 9000 in hand and making his way to the elevators.

Wow, close call there. doh!

Way to go, McMiles!! :applause:

Andy ;)

I believe his exact words were, "Hey, you, bring back my paper doll!" :sumo:

I believe his exact words were, "Hey, you, bring back my paper doll!" :sumo:

:acclaim:

I thought Mike was going to kick the guy's arse.

You mean all 3 of them. When he saw Mike running over he started calling over his buddies. None of them were quick to respond lol

You mean all 3 of them. When he saw Mike running over he started calling over his buddies. None of them were quick to respond lol

Were they boardies?!?! Who else would want the G9k? Giant Canadian-Asian parka fetishists maybe . . .

Were they boardies?!?! Who else would want the G9k? Giant Canadian-Asian parka fetishists maybe . . .

The G9K commanded a position dead center of the Westin lobby upon arrival in town. The lobby was full of spillover crowd from the bar area. When Mike saw dude absconding with the G9K, he ran right over to intercept. Mike grabbed it away, got nose to nose with dude, and asked:"Is this your cut out? No it's not, is it? Get your own." Dude invited his two buddies over for back-up, but there was little chance that the 3 of those clowns could have challenged Mike to any kind of contest of fists.

All 3 of them quickly wormed away in fear of Mr Miles.

We learned later that dude is some hack wannabe writer for Marvel, DC, & Image.

The CFP will take up other issues at a later time regarding his attempts at co ck blocking KoR's advances on Rachel of SCAD.

Queen Bee Rachel :cloud9:

Hack wannabe writer dude made two unwise errors.

Nothing commands a room like a G9K. Pictured here in the lobby

of the Westin Hotel minutes before the attempted abduction.

G9KWestin1.jpg

That is hilarious.

At first I thought you guys were kidding...some guy really tried to walk off with it?

Perhaps someone wanted a little private time with G9K in his hotel room? :sick: