• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you were the newest Evil Criminal Mastermind in Comics What would you do?

Evil Mastermind Poll  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Evil Mastermind Poll

68 posts in this topic

Shoot Batman with a gun. No monologue, no fiendish predicament, just bullets. Lots and lots of bullets.

i was going to make that a choice but i couldn't figure out a way to put it on there where the majority would get the joke.

j

I would try to hook up with Zatanna. That would be my true goal. World domination, killing Batman, and getting my hands on one of those nifty green lantern rings would all come up a distant 2nd to getting my shag on with Zatanna. (thumbs u

ooooooooooookay.

I went with world domination. The only way to achieve world domination would be with more bullets and less talking....

Jesus, world domination, what a pain in the that would be. Think of the paperwork alone!

No, I'd invent a gas that would kill anyone below a certain threshold of synapses firing, thus eliminating all the really stupid people.

I'm thinking I'd get a Nobel out of it, at the least

I'd inevitably get my handed to me by the local super hero, so who cares what I was trying to do?

Thats cause you'd have to stop monologuing your plans and just do it like Ozymandias

Jesus, world domination, what a pain in the that would be. Think of the paperwork alone!

No, I'd invent a gas that would kill anyone below a certain threshold of synapses firing, thus eliminating all the really stupid people.

I'm thinking I'd get a Nobel out of it, at the least

Then who would do all the work.

The Smart Lazy people?

FIRST the World THEN the Crack business! (thumbs u