• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

doh!

I want my 10 minutes of life back after reading all this utter nonsense. WTF is wrong with you people. Lets take a current issue and turn it into a momma joke meh

Fuggin briliant zzz

Yo mama.....raised a very nice boy. :foryou:

doh!

I want my 10 minutes of life back after reading all this utter nonsense. WTF is wrong with you people. Lets take a current issue and turn it into a momma joke meh

Fuggin briliant zzz

Yo mama so fat she could turn a 7.0 into a 9.6 with only one cheek.

:bump:

doh!

Fuggin briliant zzz

My momma said shipping is like a box of chocolate... :P

doh!

Fuggin briliant zzz

:sorry:

So, back on topic:

You hit the :takeit: you take it. Negotiate before hand

doh! we've been though this!. I said It was my fault/mistake. I said sorry within minutes didnt drag anything out, there should have never been much on an issue outside of the seller and I, never needed to be posted here (in a thread made for people who buy things and don't pay after a month! not after a mistake which was made/said within the hour!.. I will never say "i take it as per possible PM" again WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT! BLOOD??? Yeah ya go!! violent078.gif .... SWEET JEBUS!

doh!

Fuggin briliant zzz

Yo mama so fat she could turn a 7.0 into a 9.6 with only one cheek.

:bump:

If that was the case.. My momma would be RICH! as well as fat!!

SJ, shipping was clearly defined in the first post, you knew what you wanted why didn't you send a PM before trying to get the shipping charges lowered?

Shipping: Will be at cost. If in doubt then drop me a PM but it all depends on the number of books and how you want them sent. 1-4 books will be around the $12 mark if sent airmail. If i under-estimate i will reimburse you after they are sent and if i over estimate i will cover the rest. Surface mail is the way to go on large lots, it's cheap but not very quick.

Would you do this on an ebay BIN? No, so you shouldn't do it here either. But that's just my 2c

SJ, shipping was clearly defined in the first post, you knew what you wanted why didn't you send a PM before trying to get the shipping charges lowered?

Shipping: Will be at cost. If in doubt then drop me a PM but it all depends on the number of books and how you want them sent. 1-4 books will be around the $12 mark if sent airmail. If i under-estimate i will reimburse you after they are sent and if i over estimate i will cover the rest. Surface mail is the way to go on large lots, it's cheap but not very quick.

Would you do this on an ebay BIN? No, so you shouldn't do it here either. But that's just my 2c

Maybe it's time to ask his momma for some $$...... :baiting:

she might have an extra 12 bucks..... :kidaround:

Edited by Timmay

doh!

Fuggin briliant zzz

:sorry:

So, back on topic:

You hit the :takeit: you take it. Negotiate before hand

doh! we've been though this!. I said It was my fault/mistake. I said sorry within minutes didnt drag anything out, there should have never been much on an issue outside of the seller and I, never needed to be posted here (in a thread made for people who buy things and don't pay after a month! not after a mistake which was made/said within the hour!.. I will never say "i take it as per possible PM" again WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT! BLOOD??? Yeah ya go!! violent078.gif .... SWEET JEBUS!

Here is an idea, how about you eat it up and PAY? I mean it's only a few extra dollars. As it stands you are a NPB and if this was eBay i would have negged you and filed a NPB complaint. 3 of those and you are out. Sadly this is not eBay and all i could do was post here.

I'll tell you what though, as annoying and inconvenient your antics were, the fact you went back and edited your original post to portray yourself in a more positive light after the negative criticism here just made my blood boil. What's worse you denied you edited it. Admit you edited your post and i'll let this drop and won't push to have you added to the list in 30 days time.

Didnt Spiderjay have supposed money problems? He was buying a lot of stuff. Probably didnt keep track of his spending. I always pay. I might be late but a deal is a deal. Some of the people dont realize that some sellers do this for a job. just my opinion

But I think Spiderjay is alright. Just live and let live and dont deal with each other I think. Now dont any of you put me on here. I will pay no matter if it takes me a decade to do it. hm that decade part isnt gonna help lol

Push whatever you want to push, YOU edited it , I never changed anything. just because you live on these boards doesn't mean you can push that "weight" around and act as if I changed the post, (and try to make YOU look better).. you can kiss my I'm finished with your nonsense, I explained myself 19 times already as well as said it was my fault for not noticing the extremely high shipping costs ($22) (well that is if i want my item sometime in the next 6 weeks, as said by you,).... I as well apologized for the 65 minutes of inconvenience I might have caused.. (YOU again, make it seem like I was pulling this along for weeks or months, when it was barely an hour, and the only reason it was an hour is because I had to leave the computer to get some work down the hall, otherwise it would have been resolved in a matter of minutes).. we could have definitely worked out a deal, but YOU choose to go this route within minutes! basically before I even replied.. as well as act like a complete tool) .....if that's not good enough.. taunt001.gif, I'm done with this baby BS online witch hunt

Push whatever you want to push, YOU edited it , I never changed anything. just because you live on these boards doesn't mean you can push that "weight" around and act as if I changed the post, (and try to make YOU look better).. you can kiss my I'm finished with your nonsense, I explained myself 19 times already as well as said it was my fault for not noticing the extremely high shipping costs ($22) (well that is if i want my item sometime in the next 6 weeks, as said by you,).... I as well apologized for the 65 minutes of inconvenience I might have caused.. (YOU again, make it seem like I was pulling this along for weeks or months, when it was barely an hour, and the only reason it was an hour is because I had to leave the computer to get some work down the hall, otherwise it would have been resolved in a matter of minutes).. we could have definitely worked out a deal, but YOU choose to go this route within minutes! basically before I even replied.. as well as act like a complete tool) .....if that's not good enough.. taunt001.gif, I'm done with this baby BS online witch hunt

then why do you keep replying? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but that is all gone now as you have acted like a complete tool. Pay the guy and be done with it. Whats so hard about hitting the :takeit: and then paying?

28 days and counting . . . . :grin:

I say, no big deal. This is over and done with. Sorry that Anfield has to get stuck with something that he thought he sold, but he's still got the books so he's out nothing except for a bit of time and aggrevation.

Peace! :foryou:

Andy

Well, I dislike doing this, but re-add CAP_FFreek to the list of people who have not paid within 30 days. He did a BIN for a whopping $11.00 Fantastic Four book:

Sale of FF #42 VG+ for $11.00 on July 17, 2007

I offered him free shipping when I could not meet him on the Friday of San Diego Comicon (tickets sold out), but I still did not get paid. I saw he bought a bunch of things in San Diego and asked him if maybe he overspent and was no longer interested in the book. He said he was. I even defended him in this thread earlier saying that his 30 days had not been reached. Now it is slightly longer than 30 days. So here is his name.

Sorry again for having to do this.

Dan