• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

8/21/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

CAP_FFreek

Chi Bamm

comicmankev

donavan74

Joker-Fish

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Nascar

Sid

:sumo:

I have paid for the item but will serve my time on the probation list.

A noble soul . . . :grin: You will be removed upon confirmation from Dan.

CAP_FFreek paid.

Dan

8/23/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

Chi Bamm

comicmankev

donavan74

Joker-Fish

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Nascar

Sid

:sumo:

The best part of this thread was when Anfield called SJ a muppet. I'm still laughing about it however many days later :grin::insane:

-Bob

When a Brit uses the term "muppet", it`s a real insult. :gossip:

What does it mean :popcorn:

From Wikipedia:

In Great Britain and in Ireland the word muppet has come to be used as a mild term of abuse, meaning a stupid, incompetent, or moronic person, or the obvious interpretation of someone who is inanimated or somehow not there. In a physical context alluding to the tendency for Muppets to wave their arms around or otherwise move clumsily on-screen. It is often used mildly affectionately. It can also be applied (in the United Kingdom but not in Ireland) to an aesthetically displeasing individual.

From Wikipedia:

In Great Britain and in Ireland the word muppet has come to be used as a mild term of abuse, meaning a stupid, incompetent, or moronic person, or the obvious interpretation of someone who is inanimated or somehow not there. In a physical context alluding to the tendency for Muppets to wave their arms around or otherwise move clumsily on-screen. It is often used mildly affectionately. It can also be applied (in the United Kingdom but not in Ireland) to an aesthetically displeasing individual.

Im going to begin using that term today with some of my collegues :acclaim:

From Wikipedia:

Already throwing it the other guy teachers this morning...classic... :headbang:

From Wikipedia:

You`re such a Euro wannabe! :baiting:

From Wikipedia:

Already throwing it the other guy teachers this morning...classic... :headbang:

If they ask you what you`re talking about, tell them you`re "sledging" them.