• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

since a fork is stuck in this discussion, can I ask a question? What happens if you get a strike and you have a sales thread open? assuming the strike isn't related to a sale, are you able to monitor the thread. Or does it go on hold till you get back? (shrug)

since a fork is stuck in this discussion, can I ask a question? What happens if you get a strike and you have a sales thread open? assuming the strike isn't related to a sale, are you able to monitor the thread. Or does it go on hold till you get back? (shrug)

Boozad had this happen, and emailed folks on the forum to post in his sales thread it was on hold until he returned.

No worries - we've got ya covered. See you in a week.

:insane:

If Junk gave you a refund, let it go. He's a nice guy and I doubt he's going to rip off a cop with a strong personality.

Late to the party much?

last post was this morning. Why don't you and caira sue each other for and giggles.

I believe 30 days

I believe that is the magic date that unless the buyer states they are not going to pay, you then can consider this a probation problem and bring their name up in this thread.

I believe 30 days

I believe that is the magic date that unless the buyer states they are not going to pay, you then can consider this a probation problem and bring their name up in this thread.

Thanks for the fast responses!!!

cartman-1.jpg