• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
20 20

36,203 posts in this topic

This b*****d Russell Altomare -- or whatever his name really is -- at Comic Supply charged $43.98 against my credit card and never sent the supplies I ordered. For six months I tried contacting him and neither he nor anyone else at this supposed "company" ever replied. As far as I can tell, Comic Supply is a completely fraudulent website.

Russ has a long and troubled history here. Welcome to the boards, wish you

had read some of the threads devoted to him before you sent $$ to Russ.

Can the Better Business Bureau do anything about this?

Only if Russ is a lol member.... lol of the (wooo! hold on a sec)

lol-045.gif

BBB...

lol-045.giflol-045.giflol-045.gif

What? Don't all criminals register with the BBB when they start their business?

It was my understanding that they reported non-accredited businesses as well. I'll leave the sugestions up to the "experts".

The only thing the BBB can do with non-member organizations is report information. Often they don't do that. The BBB is effective with member organizations because they have something to leverage against the business owner to work toward a compromise - namely, the business' good standing with the BBB. So to those businesses that are not members of the BBB (presumably ComicSupply), the BBB is a toothless dragon.

Edited by seanfingh

the BBB is a toothless dragon.

I had a trailer park girlfriend once that was toothless. I loved her, I really did. (shrug)

DR.X

Was she toothless all the time, or just when she popped her dentures out?

I had a trailer park girlfriend once that was toothless. I loved her, I really did. (shrug)

DR.X

That was somebody's grandmother you naughty boy.

DR.X

Just when she popped the dentures out. She could shot-gun a beer in under 7 seconds.

DR.X

DR.X

Just when she popped the dentures out. She could shot-gun a beer in under 7 seconds.

DR.X

A guy I used to work with had a toothless wife. He said he was in for a treat when they would be fooling around and she reached up and put her teeth on the night stand.

He used to tell us that we have not lived until we've experienced a toothless woman and the things they can do. hm

DR.X

DR.X

A guy I used to work with had a toothless wife. He said he was in for a treat when they would be fooling around and she reached up and put her teeth on the night stand.

He used to tell us that we have not lived until we've experienced a toothless woman and the things they can do. hm

I refuse to respond to that comment on the grounds it may incrimintate me.

DR.X

DR.X

DR.X

Can I nominate you for the Probie's List for the images you just put in my mind?

DR.X

DR.X

I refuse to respond to that comment on the grounds it may incrimintate me.

DR.X

I expect full details via PM. :popcorn:

DR.X

DR.X

You two disgust me (tsk) that is an image that will haunt my dreams.

I thought Dice was into GIFs not GILFs (shrug)

DR.X

DR.X

:roflmao:

DR.X

DR.X

Damn. What will I do now? All this time, I've been trying to impress you.

Is there anything I can do to make amends? :foryou:

DR.X

DR.X

Damn. What will I do now? All this time, I've been trying to impress you.

Is there anything I can do to make amends? :foryou:

Who cares about all that amends stuff?

I am here to set the record straight. Teeth are a plus, with or without the lights on.

Man needs a little friction in life.

This thread is too quiet ;)

Scenario:

Boardie advertises a WTB for a recently hotter modern (selling for $15 on EBay). Asking for about cover. I have a few and no problem I ship one to him. I believe $7 shipped.

I told my wife at the time "watch, he'll claim he didn't get it, sell it and ask for another"

Sure enough I get a PM asking where it is. I realize things get lost but 3,000+ packages and I've never had anything get lost. 2 have returned to me and the remainder were successful. Am I due for something to get lost?

I offer a refund and get push back about it (surprise,surprise).

To all the great sellers on here would you

A) send another book

B) issue refund

It's my last copy and I did PM stating that if I send another one he agrees that he's SOLif it doesn't arrive.

Thoughts?

This thread is too quiet ;)

Scenario:

Boardie advertises a WTB for a recently hotter modern (selling for $15 on EBay). Asking for about cover. I have a few and no problem I ship one to him. I believe $7 shipped.

I told my wife at the time "watch, he'll claim he didn't get it, sell it and ask for another"

Sure enough I get a PM asking where it is. I realize things get lost but 3,000+ packages and I've never had anything get lost. 2 have returned to me and the remainder were successful. Am I due for something to get lost?

I offer a refund and get push back about it (surprise,surprise).

To all the great sellers on here would you

A) send another book

B) issue refund

It's my last copy and I did PM stating that if I send another one he agrees that he's SOLif it doesn't arrive.

Thoughts?

Refund and be done with the buyer. The book that you had for him was lost, no sense in trying to bend over backwards if you think something fishy is going on. Give the refund so that you've covered your responsibilities and cut ties. 2c