• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Looks like I've been Megacon'd for $26 - sent me the wrong book :facepalm:

What were you supposed to get and what did he send you?

Was supposed to be the Walking Dead #85 Variant but got the normal #85 which I already have :facepalm:

That sucks. Email him and demand he sent the right book to you and have you keep the one he sent in error.

A general reply. Sometimes this place sounds like a board meeting at e-Bay.

The thing in all of this I care about is a seller just being up front with all of their conditions. It is then easy for the buyer to decide if those conditions meet with their own approval and buy or not buy.

Was supposed to be the Walking Dead #85 Variant but got the normal #85 which I already have :facepalm:

That sucks. Email him and demand he sent the right book to you and have you keep the one he sent in error.

I don't think you have to demand he send the right one and keep the original as a reward for his mistake. A simple PM about the oversight on the book, and give the seller the opportunity to come through is probably better than a heated PM with demands. Things happen. People make mistakes. We're not dealing with weapons-grade Uranium here. It's comic books, and things can be rectified easily enough without a bunch of posturing.

Now, if the seller does't want to do right by his mistake, then - give him the demands. But you should give the guy the chance to fix it before taking his @ss-end out.

I don't think you have to demand he send the right one and keep the original as a reward for his mistake. A simple PM about the oversight on the book, and give the seller the opportunity to come through is probably better than a heated PM with demands. Things happen. People make mistakes. We're not dealing with weapons-grade Uranium here. It's comic books, and things can be rectified easily enough without a bunch of posturing.

Now, if the seller does't want to do right by his mistake, then - give him the demands. But you should give the guy the chance to fix it before taking his @ss-end out.

This is a multiple time offender who has used multiple shill accounts who has deleted the majority of his posts, so in this case playing nice left a long time ago.

This is a multiple time offender who has used multiple shill accounts who has deleted the majority of his posts, so in this case playing nice left a long time ago.

Well, if that's the case, proceed!

BURN THE WITCH!

BURN THE WITCH!

He turned me into a newt!!!

BURN THE WITCH!

A newt?!?

BURN THE WITCH!

A newt?!?

I got better...

Let me ask you one thing.If you knew this going into the sale,why would you purchase anything from him in the first place?

Let me ask you one thing.If you knew this going into the sale,why would you purchase anything from him in the first place?

Wasn't it Max Carnage that did the buying?

Wasn't it Max Carnage that did the buying?

Serves me right for getting in on a conversation that I don't belong. doh!

I request to be removed from the probation list. I was put on for not sending invoices out on my april sales thread. That has been done and all who have paid so far have been shipped out.

On a side note, all boardies who purchased got their books for $6. Books were free. The $6 was just to cover shipping.

If I've missed an invoice or anyone has any problems with their order, pm me and I will take care of it asap.

I request to be removed from the probation list. I was put on for not sending invoices out on my april sales thread. That has been done and all who have paid so far have been shipped out.

On a side note, all boardies who purchased got their books for $6. Books were free. The $6 was just to cover shipping.

If I've missed an invoice or anyone has any problems with their order, pm me and I will take care of it asap.

Dang i shoulda bought more from that thread!! :D

:roflmao:

Is it too late?