• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Got my sketch today. That was fast.

Thanks PL Nomination threat and those that upholds it.

:applause:

Don't think clapping is the appropriate comment... definitely shouldn't have had to come down to this for him to get his book.

Glad you got the book finally (thumbs u

Don't think clapping is the appropriate comment... definitely shouldn't have had to come down to this for him to get his book.

I was only clapping because I was trying to stay nice hm

I was going to ask him if the slab had dust on it from sitting around waiting to be shipped for so long :whistle:

I was going to ask him if the slab had dust on it from sitting around waiting to be shipped for so long :whistle:

I think if I remember correctly, this is the clap to use for a sarcastic clap;) :golfclap:

I think if I remember correctly, this is the clap to use for a sarcastic clap;) :golfclap:

:golfclap:

This SS group is like watching an episode of Days of Our Lives, except with much more drama, whining, crying, belly aching, sandy cooters, man babies, neediness, virgins, complaining, chest pumping, axes to grind, uncomfortable cheese odor, accusations, bad posture, blubbering, back peddling, rabel rousing, finger pointing and lack of female presence.

Sorry, you were saying.

So it's your average CG Friday thread then. :whistle:

Just to answer what you would've asked. No dust on the slab. The USPS box actually smells like flowers.

i am glad it worked out. i sent GoT a couple of books to get signatures for at heroescon last year and there was a mixup at the cgc regarding return shipping but other than that it was a great experience. he really took care of my books and i dont think he charged me any fee although i did tip for taking the time to get them done.

I've been using :golfclap: as my "sincere clap". :cry:

I dont know, i think you both might be right. A good golf clap can be used as either sarcastic or sincere depending on the situation imo :golfclap:

I dont know, i think you both might be right. A good golf clap can be used as either sarcastic or sincere depending on the situation imo :golfclap:

:baiting:

I always used :golfclap: as my "sincere slow clap" like in all the John Hughes 80's movies and "Lucas" and "Can't Buy Me Love".

I always used :golfclap: as my "sincere slow clap" like in all the John Hughes 80's movies and "Lucas" and "Can't Buy Me Love".

The "Lucas" school hallway golf clap scene might be the greatest thing in the history of cinema hm

The "Lucas" school hallway golf clap scene might be the greatest thing in the history of cinema hm

I respectfully disagree. The scene in True Romance between Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken is the greatest thing in the history of cinema.