• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I have wanted to say something about HusTruck's attempts to barter for a while now. I have had some direct dealings with him and although he had at the time a positive kudos thread I did not get a good vibe from him. I never completed any transactions with him(Hassan?). Call me crazy but I would just like to add to this thread that I feel he is definitely shifty. I am glad to see his name brought up here. Thanks.

The "Kudos" thread is nothing but positives, it cannot contain any negative feedback, making it completely useless in some people's eyes.

-slym

Exactly the point I was hoping a more experienced board member might help me make....Thanks slym

The "Kudos" thread is nothing but positives, it cannot contain any negative feedback, making it completely useless in some people's eyes.

Exactly the point I was hoping a more experienced board member might help me make....Thanks slym

No problem.

-slym

I would like to point out, since many people might not read all the way in to that first thread (although they should!), this particular piece of HusTruck, when someone questioned (not implied, but questioned) whether or not HT was being honest about the books he was ranting about:

I dont stand for things like this and when i meet racist people like you I show you why it pays off to train muay thai and jiu jitsu for 5 years.

-slym

Here's a HusTruck story:

I buy and sell comics on InstaGram. He approached me to list some of his books on my page and would pay 10% off top if I got them sold.

Around this same time, he showed interest in my Spawn 1 & 2 CGC 9.8... I think I was asking $100 for the Spawn 1...he offered $50, citing GPA and eBay sales and all this other .... bottom line...I was HusTrucked...

I decline, but he sweetens the deal by adding multiple books, like Spawn 1, 2 and 9 which was a CGC 9.6... but wants a raw Spawn 9 for free.... HusTrucked again..

I add what I had into the books and decide...what the hell and made the deal.

Then I list his books to try to help him out and make a few bucks... I end up waiting a few days or so and ask when he plans to pay for the books I agreed to sell.

He hits me with the...once the books on your page sell...I'll pay you.

I didn't even know what to say... Luckily, the books sold shortly after and he did pay me.

Here's the fun part.... once he has the books, he posts a picture of 7 Spawn 1 9.8s and asks if I can post the pic on my page and list them for $125 each...b/c there is movie hype in the works... :o

I'd been HusTrucked again.

Here's a HusTruck story:

I buy and sell comics on InstaGram. He approached me to list some of his books on my page and would pay 10% off top if I got them sold.

Around this same time, he showed interest in my Spawn 1 & 2 CGC 9.8... I think I was asking $100 for the Spawn 1...he offered $50, citing GPA and eBay sales and all this other .... bottom line...I was HusTrucked...

I decline, but he sweetens the deal by adding multiple books, like Spawn 1, 2 and 9 which was a CGC 9.6... but wants a raw Spawn 9 for free.... HusTrucked again..

I add what I had into the books and decide...what the hell and made the deal.

Then I list his books to try to help him out and make a few bucks... I end up waiting a few days or so and ask when he plans to pay for the books I agreed to sell.

He hits me with the...once the books on your page sell...I'll pay you.

I didn't even know what to say... Luckily, the books sold shortly after and he did pay me.

Here's the fun part.... once he has the books, he posts a picture of 7 Spawn 1 9.8s and asks if I can post the pic on my page and list them for $125 each...b/c there is movie hype in the works... :o

These stories get better and better. I am glad I never did business with the tool and been on ignore for months so I didn't need to worry about "PM SENT" in my threads from him.

I would like to point out, since many people might not read all the way in to that first thread (although they should!), this particular piece of HusTruck, when someone questioned (not implied, but questioned) whether or not HT was being honest about the books he was ranting about:

I dont stand for things like this and when i meet racist people like you I show you why it pays off to train muay thai and jiu jitsu for 5 years.

-slym

didn't you hit notify on this post?

My name is HarveySwick and I was Hustrucked. HusTruck "PM sent"ed me with a lowball offer for some Infinity Gauntlets. I rejected the offer and he found the eBay listings from when I purchased the books months earlier and insisted I sell them to him for that price. When I removed myself from the PM thread and the books sold, he repeatedly PMed me demanding that I reveal to him the prices the books were sold for. :insane:

here's a great hustrucked story ... a guy on IG put up a post "for sale nm98, nm89, GSX1, asm300 need money to pay for a surgery for my dog" hustruck low balled him for all the books... the guy said no... hustruck then went on his feed and hit "claimed" so everyone else backed off... he then. (hustruck this is) put up a post about how this guys a scam, I hope his dog dies, no one deal with him. I reached out to the guy as there's always 2 sides to a story... the guy said hustruck was trying to low ball him and he told him repeatedly NO... I then bought all his books in at a great price and hustruck bombed me with messages DEMANDING I sell them for what I paid ??? he's legit nutzo (you can see the dialog in my "shame" post on IG ... was very funny but just thought the story was so much like Harvey I had to post it

Wow. That's just something else...

Why would you agree to purchase anything from him after that, let alone a four figure book?

I honestly thought he was giving me a sweet heart deal to make up for all the slime he threw my way...but it was another cloud of BS :ohnoez:

I missed getting HusTrucked on my last sales thread. It wasn't a big ticket item or anything. Trying to get a $100 set of books for $50 citing lower-grade similar Ebay sales as justification.

I'm kinda bummed that he didn't go in my thread and threaten to strangle my cat or molest my garbage can. My HusTruck story isn't as cool as everyone elses'.