• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I have 2 eBay id's

One to sell with and one to buy with

I closed down my account before to start a fresh selling account.

That is 100% in line with eBay rules

As for the PL nomination

According to the forum rules I have the right to refuse and cancel a transaction for any reason as long as I state that in my thread.

I wrote this at the bottom of my last 3 sales threads.

I reserve the right to cancel the transaction with anyone for any reason......to protect myself in case an unforseen circumstances arose.

So according to the forum rules the nomination is invalid and I should be taken off ASAP.

Comicdonna confirmed to me that as long as it was stated in the thread i have the right to cancel if I want to with no consequence.

I never asked for payment even though he insisted on sending it multiple times. Never once asked for payment upfront.

your sales thread says this "I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone for any reason"

that is completely different than "I reserve the right to cancel the transaction"

you may not have completed the transaction but you agreed to it. You can't cancel it after you've agreed to sell the item at the agreed price.

He knows that. This was his first question in a group charity PM thread. A few people refused to sell to him. I said they could refuse to, if they stated the right to refuse to sell to someone on ignore ect...

I have 2 eBay id's

As for the PL nomination

According to the forum rules I have the right to refuse and cancel a transaction for any reason as long as I state that in my thread.

I reserve the right to cancel the transaction with anyone for any reason......to protect myself in case an unforseen circumstances arose.

So according to the forum rules the nomination is invalid and I should be taken off ASAP.

Comicdonna confirmed to me that as long as it was stated in the thread i have the right to cancel if I want to with no consequence.

I never asked for payment even though he insisted on sending it multiple times. Never once asked for payment upfront.

your sales thread says this "I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone for any reason"

that is completely different than "I reserve the right to cancel the transaction"

you may not have completed the transaction but you agreed to it. You can't cancel it after you've agreed to sell the item at the agreed price.

He knows that. This was his first question in a group charity PM thread. A few people refused to sell to him. I said they could refuse to, if they stated the right to refuse to sell to someone on ignore ect...

Now you've done it!

Hustruck,

Can you provide answers to the following questions.

1) Did you attempt to sell a book on the boards (or Instagram via the boards if that is easier for you), before you even owned the book, otherwise known as drop shipping?

2) Did you say the book arrived damaged and use a picture that was taken from the boards and from a totally different book?

I have 2 eBay id's

As for the PL nomination

Ask 4comix for permission to post the PMs. Let us see what exactly was said. If you both agree, there won't be any worries about editing since you both have clean copies.

This might not be really relevant to the particular issue, but why would anyone need a "fresh" eBay selling ID?

Do you change each time you get a neg?

Your ability to make up horse mess never ends, does it?

Please go away. And stay gone.

I'd rather just be normal, lol...just think of me as another person

You are just another person to me, Sharon :foryou:

Hustruck,

Can you provide answers to the following questions.

1) Did you attempt to sell a book on the boards (or Instagram via the boards if that is easier for you), before you even owned the book, otherwise known as drop shipping?

2) Did you say the book arrived damaged and use a picture that was taken from the boards and from a totally different book?

lol he is pulling the same thing as this person?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=jrioamazon32&&_trksid=p2047675.l2560&rt=nc&iid=171629887116&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

List up sales from mycomicshop...

If Hustruck doesn't belong in the HOS, then who does?

As others have pointed out, he's a habitual liar and scammer. He will literally do and say anything in his attempts to pry our books and money from us. And he keeps coming back because we let him back.

This is exactly the type of person that the HOS is designed to protect us from.

Of course he did! He's not going to answer those questions! lol

Let's move on to WHY he did those things? :popcorn:

Are you honestly interested in any answer he gives? The guy's textbook repeat shady offender, and he seems to be escalating. I say HoS poll and let's have done with it.