• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I will also donate $100 if oceanavechode completes this properly, and $200 if he it up again.

And people say you're just good looks :cloud9: . What a generous offer!

Sean is real good people.

bet he's so hard to warm up to. lol

I'd buy him a Cajun dinner at K Pauls. in New Orleans. Extra spicy.

Gumbo and blackened drum for me!!

Over/under to when oceanavekid responds?

Can't wait to read the nonsensical response from oceanavekid why this resolution doesn't work for him.

oceanavekid: hmProbably just easier to have Megan join and use her account as a shill.

10nrwk5.gif

Im guessing he will pretend like he never saw it, and that he didn't know it was being discussed. He will go along with his normal antics and then when it is brought up he will act surprised and give some lame excuse that he already spent the money or there was an emergency, blah blah blah

oceanave kid clearly has a history of this sort of behavior, and still wants to play the victim.

I'm more than a little surprised that there are posts from both oceanavekid (and others) asking how he may eventually come off the PL list.

As someone said it's not supposed to be a prison---and that's true

But it comes down to this---on or off the PL list, makes no difference to me.

I won't ever deal with him again, and if anyone else chooses to, well I guess it's at your own risk.

You have all the information in front of you, but that's neither here nor there.

All that being said----last night something occurred to me and this, OCEANAVEKID, is what I'm calling your "last chance for gas."

Regardless of how you choose to proceed, IF you choose to proceed, I'm still never engaging with you again. Let others take that risk. I personally think you're that guy who will do a chargeback within 90 days.

But if you can do the following, and do it within 48 hours, then I would propose the mods remove you from the PL list.

So this is where, as they say, you put your money where your mouth is.

I want these two things:

1) A board member who has actually successfully SOLD something to you and had said transaction go down without incident. I personally don't think such a person exists, but if they DO exist, I want to see a link to said board transaction. Really want to impress me?

Show me THREE board members and have them post here to confirm. With links.

2) And this is the big one. I want you to donate $300 to this charity. Within 48 hours. No exceptions. You're getting two things for your $300 payment. A selfless donation to worthy cause, your name (this is up to the guy who generates the PL) off the PL list AND yes, you get a Dreaming Eagles #1.

Here's the URL

https://www.gofundme.com/rdkgzp5k

Because you're predictable, and I know you're going to say "But the initial cost of the op was $275, why do I have to pay $300?" Call the additional $25 your IDIOT TAX.

Be glad I'm ONLY asking you to donate $300. I should be adding on an additional $300 from our first gone south transaction.

And I'll go one step further and play the pretend card here and pretend that you don't know how these s/s ops work. These books will NOT be shipping from CGC anytime soon because there are still signatures to obtain and then grading and shipping time. Don't look for these before June, possibly July. So don't start bothering me about this book anytime soon.

If you do a chargeback, we'll know about it. And if you do eventually do a chargeback or the funds don't clear or ANYTHING goes south on this one, you're in the Hall of Shame.

Do something selfless, show all of us that you really truly are attempting to turn over a new leaf, and put $300 at said link. Really want to impress us, do more than $300, but that's your minimum.

:golfclap:

(worship)

Over/under to when oceanavekid responds?

Can't wait to read the nonsensical response from oceanavekid why this resolution doesn't work for him.

oceanavekid: hmProbably just easier to have Megan join and use her account as a shill.

10nrwk5.gif

To be fair, he might still be asleep.....what time do they normally wake up in Dogtown?

oceanave kid clearly has a history of this sort of behavior, and still wants to play the victim.

I'm more than a little surprised that there are posts from both oceanavekid (and others) asking how he may eventually come off the PL list.

I won't ever deal with him again, and if anyone else chooses to, well I guess it's at your own risk.

You have all the information in front of you, but that's neither here nor there.

All that being said----last night something occurred to me and this, OCEANAVEKID, is what I'm calling your "last chance for gas."

Regardless of how you choose to proceed, IF you choose to proceed, I'm still never engaging with you again. Let others take that risk. I personally think you're that guy who will do a chargeback within 90 days.

But if you can do the following, and do it within 48 hours, then I would propose the mods remove you from the PL list.

I want these two things:

1) A board member who has actually successfully SOLD something to you and had said transaction go down without incident. I personally don't think such a person exists, but if they DO exist, I want to see a link to said board transaction. Really want to impress me?

2) And this is the big one. I want you to donate $300 to this charity. Within 48 hours. No exceptions. You're getting two things for your $300 payment. A selfless donation to worthy cause, your name (this is up to the guy who generates the PL) off the PL list AND yes, you get a Dreaming Eagles #1.

Here's the URL

Because you're predictable, and I know you're going to say "But the initial cost of the op was $275, why do I have to pay $300?" Call the additional $25 your IDIOT TAX.

Be glad I'm ONLY asking you to donate $300. I should be adding on an additional $300 from our first gone south transaction.

And I'll go one step further and play the pretend card here and pretend that you don't know how these s/s ops work. These books will NOT be shipping from CGC anytime soon because there are still signatures to obtain and then grading and shipping time. Don't look for these before June, possibly July. So don't start bothering me about this book anytime soon.

If you do a chargeback, we'll know about it. And if you do eventually do a chargeback or the funds don't clear or ANYTHING goes south on this one, you're in the Hall of Shame.

Do something selfless, show all of us that you really truly are attempting to turn over a new leaf, and put $300 at said link. Really want to impress us, do more than $300, but that's your minimum.

(worship)

This is an awesome propsition

Damn bob worked for 38 years and a few years Into retirement he finds out he has brain cancer

I watched the video before I read the bio, he looked to be in good spirits. I thought he was still going through treatment. You picked a good one rich. I can't even begin to imagine what he's going through, Bob seems like a stand up guy

I want these two things:

Here's the URL

(worship)

This is an awesome propsition

Agreed.

To be fair, he might still be asleep.....what time do they normally wake up in Dogtown?

lol

maybe he works the " Graveyard Shift "

Or maybe he has a side business building excessively large fire pits?

That's CAK, not OAK.

You don't have one seller to vouch for you? Those are all people who bought something from you. (shrug)

The idea rich came up with is better than anything I've heard so far

As far as you're concerned, it is the ONLY idea that matters. He is the one who added you to the Probation List and his idea is the only one that will get you off of the Probation List.