• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

So "making things right" just means "can I buy a limited 1/100 book you have for sale that I want"?

:screwy:

To be fair, he shouldn't have entertained him in the first place after the initial incident.

Cool Money ™

:acclaim:

Exactly my point

So you didn't want him to do business with you, which is why you badgered him to do business with you? That's "exactly your point"??

No the point is he said it was okay to claim this book, only reason I did. Everything was fine until I paid the money. That's when things went downhill

He should have never even offered to sell me any books, be it Miller of this other sig book if he wasn't serious about working out a deal. He got me, the same way I got him back in 2014

Guess that makes us even

So "making things right" just means "can I buy a limited 1/100 book you have for sale that I want"?

To be fair, he shouldn't have entertained him in the first place after the initial incident.

Cool Money ™

Exactly my point

So you didn't want him to do business with you, which is why you badgered him to do business with you? That's "exactly your point"??

No the point is he said it was okay to claim this book, only reason I did. Everything was fine until I paid the money. That's when things went downhill

He should have never even offered to sell me any books, be it Miller of this other sig book if he wasn't serious about working out a deal. He got me, the same way I got him back in 2014

Guess that makes us even

All the more reason to stick to your original standing policy of NOT paying for things. (thumbs u

Cool Money ™

Exactly my point

Guess that makes us even

All the more reason to stick to your original standing policy of NOT paying for things. (thumbs u

That doesn't make any sense

I wanted to ask him before I just claimed one of his books. I wanted to make sure he was okay with it and he was. He got his money and returned it to me after claiming he had no clue who he was dealing with

Cool Money ™

Exactly my point

Guess that makes us even

I wanted to ask him before I just claimed one of his books. I wanted to make sure he was okay with it and he was. He got his money and returned it to me after claiming he had no clue who he was dealing with

I agree, your distinctions don't make any sense.

Cool Money ™

Exactly my point

Guess that makes us even

YOU IGNORED AT LEAST TWO AND POSSIBLY MORE PROMPTS TO PAY FOR THE BOOK.

You are a flake and a bad actor. And your tenuous grasp on reality borders on the unbelievable. The only thing you could do to make this worse is have your mom come on and tell everyone how great you are and stop picking on her special little man.

He should have never even offered to sell me any books

meh

And the scorpion said to the frog....

1248w9.jpg

I guess you can't be put on the HOS for being. ... hell I don't even know what to call it.

Talk about being lucky to be amongst people who believe in rights and justice.

Cool Money ™

Exactly my point

Guess that makes us even

Henn gives shovel, OAK uses shovel...

I'll give you some credit though, most people who've dug themselves in this deep would've probably changed board IDs by now.

Timeline begins with the failed eBay transaction from Dec. 2104

Picks up again in Jan. 2016 when he wants to make things right.

Initially, I thought I was pretty clear in telling him to leave me alone.

Against my better judgement, I finally engage.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Even though he doesn't initially ask me about Miller books, I'm assuming that's what he's looking for because I had a few on eBay at the time.

So this is where he asks about Daredevil and MTU 95 (all Miller books)

And is specifically interested in DD and if the MTU is a 9.8

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn