• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

After I claimed the book he never sent me anything until the email he sent to my girlfriends email. Which I gave to him in a pm on here that he sent me when he asked for my PP. he definitely knew who I was. We were doing business on the boards. This is where 99% of the messages were sent

Why didn't you provide YOUR email address and YOUR PayPal address? hm

So like several times prior (and I use the word prior because what happens next is what's happened many times past with other board members and myself when it comes to providing books and prices) -----too expensive. And I get it, sure, asking prices for Miller books are steep. No question. But this is his MO---many times in the past, other board members, including myself, have provided him with book titles, images and prices.

Tires are kicked, but no purchases made.

But then he asks if I have any more of the 1/100

(regarding the Airmen book)

I tell him to hit a :takeit: in the thread.

In separate PM's sent out to everyone who partook, I get the email address to send an invoice. About once a week, I go into paypal to send reminders to anyone who hasn't paid an invoice, regardless of the signing or anything else that's going on. Standard stuff.

When I sent out reminders this week, I see that Meganlundquist94@gmail.com hasn't paid her invoice. I don't know who Megan Lundquist is, just that she's been sent a few reminders. What I should have done was write a note to myself on that invoice that said OCEANAVEKID and that would have been all I needed (to prompt my own memory).

And I probably wouldn't have even sent that third reminder.

Just deleted the entire invoice.

At any rate---I've wasted more than enough time on this nonsense.

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

After I claimed the book he never sent me anything until the email he sent to my girlfriends email. Which I gave to him in a pm on here that he sent me when he asked for my PP. he definitely knew who I was. We were doing business on the boards. This is where 99% of the messages were sent

Why didn't you provide YOUR email address and YOUR PayPal address? hm

If there's one thing I like to do, its give strangers on the internet who don't like me my girlfriend's email address.

Now before you post (yet again), oceanavekid "But I paid!"

Yes. You paid only after the email sent to Megan Lundquist that said pretty much, I was tired of chasing you down for payment. And it was only after Megan Lundquist replied to said email (or actually, oceanavekid), when I finally realized that Megan Lundquist and oceanavekid were one and the same person, I denied your payment.

:doh:

That's what I did when I realized your shill email was YOU.

About thirteen times.

:doh: :doh: :doh:

And it all made sense why you hadn't paid or responded to the prompts for payment.

Because that's what you DO.

Just not here, any longer.

And Rich is taking time out of his busy schedule to deal with this ..... thing, instead of looking for comics I can take to get signed lol

Its lose/lose.

Thanks though for the info Rich. I don't think you had to ever go so far, but there is no doubt

So "making things right" just means "can I buy a limited 1/100 book you have for sale that I want"?

:screwy:

To be fair, he shouldn't have entertained him in the first place after the initial incident.

Cool Money ™

:acclaim:

Exactly my point

So you didn't want him to do business with you, which is why you badgered him to do business with you? That's "exactly your point"??

No the point is he said it was okay to claim this book, only reason I did. Everything was fine until I paid the money. That's when things went downhill

He should have never even offered to sell me any books, be it Miller of this other sig book if he wasn't serious about working out a deal. He got me, the same way I got him back in 2014

Guess that makes us even

Yeah, it's his fault. Right.

You really should drop this. I mean, I hope you don't. As RH said, you are digging this hole for yourself deeper & deeper, and it is quite entertaining, but for your sake, you should really just stop.

-slym

Oh man I dodged a bullet. He was trying to a big shot on one of the groups posting "Buying big mega keys". Sent him a list of over a dozen books of first appearances (no prices/pics) but they were "too expensive for him" :sorry: . Least I didn't have my tires kicked

:shy:

Rich is awesome. How does OAK get off the PL? I believe that is a requirement for keeping him there.

I admit I only skimmed the long discussion. :)

4) Removal From The PL

a) If the accuser requests the accused be removed form the PL, the accused will be removed.

b) If the accused makes full restitution to the satisfaction of the accuser, the accused will be removed from the PL.

c) If multiple accusers are involved, and full restitution is satisfactorily made to all accusers, the accused will be removed from the PL.