• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Thanks, oh and i never posted one of those guys, but i did discuss payment with the sellers, so i imagine that was just as final. Should i contact them through PM telling them about my post?

Okay, so you didn't post the :takeit: guy, I was mistaken. Mind you, agreeing to purchase books is the same thing. As DrWatson says, it's important to be responsible, and it would be responsible of you to follow through with your commitments.

If I were you and I was going to contact them through PM, it would only be to apologize, and there's no great need to direct them to this post (showing them your public apology). I guess that your post in this thread was to try to explain to everyone else that you're not an @ss and that you won't do this again in the future. Only your actions will prove your worth.

Now nuff said. lol

Andy

Thanks, oh and i never posted one of those guys, but i did discuss payment with the sellers, so i imagine that was just as final. Should i contact them through PM telling them about my post?

No need to contact me Travis. Heck, even I, The Great "Turokhunter" lol can make mistakes.(and believe me, when I say, that I have made plenty of them)

Takes someone with Big Bazookas to come online and publicly admit it to all.

You are alright in my book. Just make sure that next time you make a deal, that you really want it and can back it up with some jack, if you know what I mean. There's even people on this great forum that will sometimes work with you on payments, if need be.

Take it easy Travis

Turokhunter

Edited by Turokhunter

i think arch should make the age 18 and have some verification system. Too much of this stuff lately

hater.

Weren't you a young welcher that got let off the hook mr. kettle? hm

i think arch should make the age 18 and have some verification system. Too much of this stuff lately

hater.

Weren't you a young welcher that got let off the hook mr. kettle? hm

(thumbs u I still don't buy the story by the way...

Jim

Ok, i would like to formally apologize to both TurokHunter and Pirate. I'm not asking to be removed off of the thread, but i would like to try and explain myself first.

TurokHunter: When i saw your book at that grade, i immediately jumped on it assuming that it was a great deal. I started to research the "slight" on the book, and i found out that i didn't want to purchase a book that had been already restored. I apologize that it took me so long to get back to you, but i didn't really know how to break the news to you and i didn't want to look like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person at the same time. I hope you understand.

Pirate: I saw the bargain you offered me, and once again, i kind of jumped the gun. I know that i committed to you, but at the time we were talking, a ss opportunity was reopened to me, and it was enough money that i wanted to rethink our deal. I decided that i would pass for now, but like i said, i might be interested in the future. I hope you understand.

I admit that i probably deserve to be on this thread, but i hope that the both of you better understand what was going on during our trades. Again, i'm really sorry if i wasted your time.

Travis (a.k.a ThatOneGuy)

P.S. For those of you wondering, i'm 15, and while that is not an excuse for my actions, hopefully it helps explains why i was so concerned about how i spent my money (I don't really have a steady income)

Travis,

Thank you for the explanation. It goes a long with way with many of us here when you are man enough to come on and fall on your sword (so to speak). It won't get you off the list, however . . . until you settle up with the aggrieved parties. :)

David

After PIF's arrival, he raised it to 14? 0r 15?

14 to 15

But PIF was 13 so I don't know why she triggered a change.

14 to 15

I think it should be 18 and grandfather clause the under age people we already have to be allowed to stay.

14 to 15

I think it should be 18 and grandfather clause the under age people we already have to be allowed to stay.

16 would be enough.

If you can drive a car and put up with the lunitics on the road you should be able to wade through the krap here.

14 to 15

16 would be enough.

If you can drive a car and put up with the lunitics on the road you should be able to wade through the krap here.

hm I stopped today to help a 16 year old who took a corner too fast, bounced off a 2' Oak tree and took out 4 6" maples. I'd say he was taking the corner about 30 mph too fast. Mom wasn't happy, and is having his license revoked. he's lucky to be ok. I'm still not convinced that 16 is old enough for these boards.

Just wanted to let everyone know that DiceX called me yesterday out of the blue to imform me that all my stuff had been shipped, and I could expect it as soon as today.

If everything arrives safely we can remove him from the probation list.

This is very good news indeed. Just hearing from him went a long way.

Just wanted to let everyone know that DiceX called me yesterday out of the blue to imform me that all my stuff had been shipped, and I could expect it as soon as today.

If everything arrives safely we can remove him from the probation list.

This is very good news indeed. Just hearing from him went a long way.

Ya can't keep a good man down :applause: