• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

2. klozd24seven - Did not recieve item (Megaton Explosion - 2 cgc copies) sold to me in August 2007.

:o

Are you more surprised that klozd didn't deliver, or that the juggernaut is buying 2 copies of Megaton Explosion? hm:insane:lol

Unfortunately, I have to add two names to the list!!

1. Hobo - Did not recieve item (Detective Comics #104) sold to me in December 2007.

2. klozd24seven - Did not recieve item (Megaton Explosion - 2 cgc copies) sold to me in August 2007.

Note: Repeated notifications have been sent to both individuals.

PM sent to Juggernaut on behalf of klozd

I am editing this post as the party has addressed the problem I had so I prefer to not leave it out there. I believe he intended no harm; and appreciate his stepping up to resolve the issue. Whoever the boardmember was communicating with him, thanks to you as well. I guess this information makes no sense now that I edited it, which is probably for the best. (shrug)

Edited by gernblanston

Unfortunately, I have to add two names to the list!!

1. Hobo - Did not recieve item (Detective Comics #104) sold to me in December 2007.

Note: Repeated notifications have been sent to both individuals.

Juggy, I've looked for your book and cannot find it, nor can I find evidence of it being shipped so I've refunded your money. I apologize for the delay and screw up on my end and hope to be able to make it up to you one day.

--Stu

Just got off the phone with Brad. Your books were shipped yesterday. He was having computer problems and his wife just had a baby, so time got away from him. He apologises. :(

As much as I hate to, I think I should mention comicgrinder. He posted a :takeit: both via PM and on my sales thread for Silver Surfer #6 a week ago. I've PMd him 4 times since his initial PM asking for his address and asking him to please contact me, but so far not a peep.

I'm hoping he was able to send a PM but hasn't been able to see ones he has gotten, so maybe he'll see this and get in touch with me. Not ready for probation just yet, but hopefully a mention in this thread will help resolve the issue.

Just a quick update. I was able to get in touch with comicgrinder, and to make a long story short, he made good on his purchase and apologized for losing track of it. He was also not used to the PM system. Thankfully, no probation needed.

add illma. Made a purchase middle of last month and never read the PM
I say this in all seriousness Pirate. Why you? Seems like you get a lion's share of the deadbeats. Sorry about that.

Are probation threads for sellers *ahem*...Jmarch51...*coughcough* that offer their New Mutants 87 CGC 9.6 for $50 delivered.

After looking at a requested scan and then accepting the offer...and (allegedly) backs out of the deal. Siting that he sent the same offer to a couple of others and didn't realize there was interest in the book and wont be selling it on the board anymore.

so where would this alleged seller *ahem*...Jmarch51...*coughcough* ...go after backing out of his deal for this "hot" book?

hmhmmmm

:roflmao:

ps Nothing against anyone trying to get the most for their book but when you send out an offer and someone accepts... for me, in good faith, you should stick with your deal..

there are no collector's forum police that will track you down and arrest you, but you lose all credibility in making any future deals on this board.

for what.. a few extra dollars?

in this case, after eBay listing fees, relisting fees...

maybe 2c

yessirs.

I asked for a scan of the book. He sent the scan I looked at it. I like what I saw. I said I accept and will send him payment wed (today)/thurs(tomorrow) and he responses back i quote..

Well to be honest with you I had no idea that this book was even in demand, after your initial post I had 3 other people interested it as well, I responded with the same offer to them since I didn't know who would be seriously interested or not and 2 others wanted it as well. So for now I am going to hold off selling it on the board.

:boo:

Edited by akaSteveRogers

Whether there was demand or not if the book was offered then the seller should stick to his deal and not change his mind because he got multiple responses from people interested. If it was an auction he was looking for then he should of sold it on ebay to begin with.

Edited by Count

yessirs.

I asked for a scan of the book. He sent the scan I looked at it. I like what I saw. I said I accept and will send him payment wed (today)/thurs(tomorrow) and he responses back i quote..

Well to be honest with you I had no idea that this book was even in demand, after your initial post I had 3 other people interested it as well, I responded with the same offer to them since I didn't know who would be seriously interested or not and 2 others wanted it as well. So for now I am going to hold off selling it on the board.

:boo:

doh! Nice.

If you ask me that entitles the seller to be on the probation list. I really don't care if it's a seller or a buyer the deal was not completed. I can understand if there was a mistake made or perhaps the book was misplaced...hey mistakes happen but clearly not in this case.

Edited by Count