• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Does anyone know how many people this jop had as a raffle recipient? There seems to be three now in the raffle thread,and I don't think I can cover that many raffle prizes. (shrug)

Unless some are just pulling my leg. meh

Eight. :eek:

56. Archie Afterlife lot Donated by: jop

79. Nowhere Men 2 & 3 CGC SS 9.8 Nate Bellegarde Donated by: jop

80. Preacher 1 and Fantastic Four 52 both raw

81. Supergirl 1 CGC 8.5 Donated by: jop

Batman Family 1 CGC 8.5

Werewolf by Night 2

Werewolf by Night 3

Black Panther 1

Black Panther 2

Adventures of the Big Boy 245

Power Man & Iron Fist 57

Korack Son of Tarzan 1

82. At least 29 BLB (Big Little Books) Donated by: jop

114. Jonah Hex run of 75 Issues 1977 onward #1 - 90 missing 15 for a complete total run

The Fury of Firestorm complete run 81 issues 1982 onward #1 - #64 1-4 Annuals

Firestorm The Nuclear Man 65 issues 1987 series #65 - 100 lots of doubles Ann #5

115. Completely random lot, for all you gamblers out there.

120: Spider-man #9 CGC 9.6 Qualified (Name written on cover in Marker) and The Punisher Official Movie Adaptation

Do it! :baiting: Actually, if Slym were here it would be no work at all. He created a list and used to have a link to it.

Don't volunteer others to do things. 2c

I wasn't really volunteering anyone for anything. Harvey and I are always poking at each other (for fun and not that type of poking!) and the list thing with Slym was part of an inside joke thing from the fun we had the night of the Christmas raffle. It is all good though :)

This is what I found in my list:

:)

56. Archie Afterlife lot - Donated by: jop, US shipping only picked by LanceTX

79. Nowhere Men 2 & 3 CGC SS 9.8 Nate Bellegarde Donated by: jop, US shipping only picked by thermal

80. Preacher 1 and Fantastic Four 52 both raw Donated by: jop, US shipping only picked by umyeahwhatevers

81. Supergirl 1 CGC 8.5, Batman Family 1 CGC 8.5, Werewolf by Night 2, Werewolf by Night 3, Black Panther 1, Black Panther 2, Adventures of the Big Boy 245, Power Man & Iron Fist 57, Korack Son of Tarzan 1 Donated by: jop, US shipping only picked by camper49

82. At least 29 BLB (Big Little Books) Donated by: jop North America shipping only. picked by Baltimore Lauren

114. Jonah Hex run of 75 Issues 1977 onward #1 - 90 missing 15 for a complete total run; The Fury of Firestorm complete run 81 issues 1982 onward #1 - #64 1-4 Annuals; Firestorm The Nuclear Man 65 issues 1987 series #65 - 100 lots of doubles Ann #5 Donated by: jop, US shipping only picked by Cimm

115. Completely random lot, for all you gamblers out there. Donated by: jop, US shipping only picked by pink181

120. Spider-man #9 CGC 9.6 Qualified (Name written on cover in Marker) and The Punisher Official Movie Adaptation. Donated by jop, North American shipping only.picked by romanheart

-slym