• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Hey Guys and Gals

The jop situation will be made right one way or another.

Hopefully his issues can be resolved and he can get his donations mailed out, in a timely fashion. If not I will make sure that everyone gets an awesome prize in it's place.

Next year the rules will be changed so as to assure that this won't happen again.

Stay frosty

GG

Hey Guys and Gals

Hopefully his issues can be resolved and he can get his donations mailed out, in a timely fashion. If not I will make sure that everyone gets an awesome prize in it's place.

Next year the rules will be changed so as to assure that this won't happen again.

Stay frosty

GG

Read your other thread, GG_n. :baiting:

Hey Guys and Gals

Stay frosty

GG

Read your other thread, GG_n. :baiting:

A day late and a dollar short. :lol:

Don't want to dig this up, but looks like the poll is over.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7442706#Post7442706

[*] GIJOEISAWESOME // Part 2 // Poll

(added 02/27/14 - 19th "Hall of Shame" Member)

Should I add this? (shrug)

seems like people forgot about this as well

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7439245#Post7439245

Edited by jsilverjanet

Don't want to dig this up, but looks like the poll is over.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7442706#Post7442706

[*] GIJOEISAWESOME // Part 2 // Poll

(added 02/27/14 - 19th "Hall of Shame" Member)

Should I add this? (shrug)

seems like people forgot about this as well

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7439245#Post7439245

Kindle was added. He was a shill for Alleybat.

Is this eligible for probation?

from seller @ 10:41 pm

Still Want 2 copies ?

It will be $70 + $10 shipping $80

My paypál is *********

from me @ 10:44

Yup yup I'll send money tomorrow thanks

from seller @12:59 am

Man i sorry but i cant keep your books until tomorrow , people are asking me for copies and are paying me $40 now..

From seller @ 2:01 am

Sorry man i ran out off copies

has removed them self from this topic.

sent to seller

I will be nominating you for the probation list after the 30 period has passed, you broke most of the selling rules and resold books i had [takeit] plus had same books on ebay that you were selling here.

[

Is this eligible for probation?

from seller @ 10:41 pm

Still Want 2 copies ?

It will be $70 + $10 shipping $80

My paypál is *********

from me @ 10:44

Yup yup I'll send money tomorrow thanks

from seller @12:59 am

Man i sorry but i cant keep your books until tomorrow , people are asking me for copies and are paying me $40 now..

From seller @ 2:01 am

Sorry man i ran out off copies

has removed them self from this topic.

sent to seller

I will be nominating you for the probation list after the 30 period has passed, you broke most of the selling rules and resold books i had [takeit] plus had same books on ebay that you were selling here.

[

Based on the sales thread the seller said he would pm folks to finalize deals on the additional seven copies. He pmed you to finish the deal. You said you would pay later. He said he couldn't wait. Personally I think that is screwy, but technically the deal doesn't appear to be consummated since both parties haven't agreed to all the terms. He didn't say he wouldn't sell, or take your money and then not sell or send. He said he couldn't wait. You had the opportunity to send money then and didn't, or couldn't. So not probation worthy in my opinion. But it is a ridiculous policy on the part of the seller and certainly a big reason for the butthurt.

I say without a doubt. That is extremely shady. Several people thought they had the book reserved for them and then did not buy another one from other sellers when it came available because they already had one. Now they do not have one at all. :pullhair: