• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Not sure if this is known or not because I don't see it in Moderation but Kindlebat (aka kindle, aka Marc Cain, aka Alleybay, aka like 1000 other aliases) has been banned. So... just fyi :)

Nice job sleuthing that out!!

[

:roflmao:

go ahead and put me on your sissy list I could give a rats

I wonder if making this OTHER LIST will slow down your unstoppable machine of comics commerce. hm

Apparently he was put on ANOTHER Other list, cause he no longer appears in the user list... Banned I take it.

Not sure if this is known or not because I don't see it in Moderation but Kindlebat (aka kindle, aka Marc Cain, aka Alleybay, aka like 1000 other aliases) has been banned. So... just fyi :)

:bump:

No apology needed after ^ this ^ terrific job!

Can people be added for not sending out raffle prizes?

Actually can people be added for not sending out raffle prizes (at least 3 or 4 different ones) because they have "money trouble" and then in that time be buying books from sales threads?

Can people be added for not sending out raffle prizes?

Actually can people be added for not sending out raffle prizes (at least 3 or 4 different ones) because they have "money trouble" and then in that time be buying books from sales threads?

Was this the Christmas raffle? I thought there was a 1 year membership requirement to join or has that changed?

I'm not trying to belittle the problem, just looking at your sign up date.

I believe we did have an issue come up once when a member refused to mail to another member because the winner was in England.

I think there was a 1 year membership for the gift exchange, which got you into the raffle automatically.

For people that weren't in the gift exchange, you just had to donate a gift.

I donated some cool stuff. A sketch, a WD variant and a really cool trade. However, when I sent the box, I sent it full of all kinds of other stuff.

That was very nice of you. Did you let "GiftGuardianNYC" (I think that was the ID) know that you didn't get your prize?
Mikey may not login to that account in the off season, Try to get Mikey on his regular account, or Slym hm Edited by Hado

Lance, I will type you and let you know how to get a hold of him on his other screen name. I am guessing it is not probation worthy, because the same thing happened in the PIF thread one time and the poor guy that didnt get his package got ridiculed for bringing it up. That is actually how the term junk donkey was formed.

Ha! Well, if people want to give me some hell about it, that's their prerogative. No skin off my back. I just thought people would want to know. If for nothing else, than to not have him in the raffle next year.

I don't think anyone is giving you hell, Lance, just trying to help. No one is ever happy to hear about these things and I'm sorry it happened ot you.

I'd love to know who it was, but was trying to guide you through some kind of plan first.

I didn't see any posts go "poof", I have the thread replies emailed, and there didn't seem to be a space.

Ha! Well, if people want to give me some hell about it, that's their prerogative. No skin off my back. I just thought people would want to know. If for nothing else, than to not have him in the raffle next year.

I don't think anyone is giving you hell, Lance, just trying to help. No one is ever happy to hear about these things and I'm sorry it happened ot you.

I'd love to know who it was, but was trying to guide you through some kind of plan first.

I didn't see any posts go "poof", I have the thread replies emailed, and there didn't seem to be a space.

It's all good Sharon,we've got it handled. (thumbs u