• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Wait are shills of shills arguing with each other? This just reeks of awesome. :ohnoez:

There's obviously no point in participating in "Probation DISCUSSIONS" when someone posts a comment like that. If that's the conclusion you came to when reading the last few pages then you believe the following:

I've created several ebay accounts over the past 15 years maintaining 100% feedback completing tens of thousands of transactions just waiting until August 9th of 2014 to shill one of my 20k+ auctions.

Oh yeah and that one auction happens to be the auction that I originally accused jewellzcardzandcomicz in this thread of being a shill bidder and then he admitted to shilling only after he didn't shill??

Edited by cf02cf03

Wait are shills of shills arguing with each other? This just reeks of awesome. :ohnoez:

There's obviously no point in participating in "Probation DISCUSSIONS" when someone posts a comment like that. If that's the conclusion you came to when reading the last few pages then you believe the following:

I've created several ebay accounts over the past 15 years maintaining 100% feedback completing tens of thousands of transactions just waiting until August 9th of 2014 to shill one of my 20k+ auctions.

Oh yeah and that one auction happens to be the auction that I originally accused jewellzcardzandcomicz in this thread of being a shill bidder and then he admitted to shilling only after he didn't shill??

27dd39065116dd636291836c3b557377bd42c8e34d83bce986e9ff4fe0e604f0.jpg

Wha happen?

Wha happen?

Exactly why I posted the :ohnoez: Maybe if I start drinking early today this will all make sense.

Wha happen?

Exactly why I posted the :ohnoez: Maybe if I start drinking early today this will all make sense.

I think he also voted for it before he voted against it.

That's the problem with a discussion thread getting filled with posts like: facepalm.lol.omg.thumbsdown.gifaceventura.gif.whysosad.gif.lol.calmdownbro.gif

People can't follow what's actually going on. There's only 5 or 6 relevant posts that clearly show that jewellzcardzandcomicz is a shill bidder and a forum member who should be on the probation list or whatever a shill bidder deserves.