• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Yeah, I'm sure they know you on a deeply personal level.

Waylan,

That's the problem is that you're making this personal. I have had business relationships with the forum members I listed. I accused you of shilling because you bid and retracted on two of my auctions because someone else wants the books more than you. I have several copies of each X-men #25 (Gold/B&W) and they're in demand so I put them up for auction. So lets keep this simple and have you answer this question: Did you bid on two of my items with no intention of paying that amount and then retracting the bids? If the answer is yes, then you're a shill bidder. Simple!

Untitled1.png

Untitled.png

The idea that I would only shill the 2 auctions out of the 20+ I have going that just so happen to be the ONLY auctions you bid on. Is that plausible?

If you're saying that cf02cf03=phokingfacevalue then you are wrong. I don't accuse anyone of something I haven't verified and you posting two links without... say contacting one of the sellers listed under their feedback whom just so happen to be a forum member who could simply verify via PM whom they shipped the comics to.

That's the type of quick research I would do before throwing out an accusation.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=phokingfacevalue&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=365&which=positive&mPg=3&page=2

There's nothing to resolve. This guy obviously has troubles so the best course for me is to block him (and others like him who don't like the ebay game) from bidding on my auctions. As you can see from my post count I mostly read these forums and when a situation like this arrives out of nowhere I go ahead and post: simple facts, not speculation and banter. You 3000+ post guys have that covered.

Speaking of phokingfacevalue.. did you see the neutral feedback he left for the seller after asking the boards if he should leave negative?

"Pushy Seller Sent 4 invoice within 2hrs then files dispute after 48hrs"

Just surprised ebay hasn't removed it is all.

Yeah, I'm sure they know you on a deeply personal level.

Waylan,

That's the problem is that you're making this personal. I have had business relationships with the forum members I listed. I accused you of shilling because you bid and retracted on two of my auctions because someone else wants the books more than you. I have several copies of each X-men #25 (Gold/B&W) and they're in demand so I put them up for auction. So lets keep this simple and have you answer this question: Did you bid on two of my items with no intention of paying that amount and then retracting the bids? If the answer is yes, then you're a shill bidder. Simple!

Untitled1.png

Untitled.png

The idea that I would only shill the 2 auctions out of the 20+ I have going that just so happen to be the ONLY auctions you bid on. Is that plausible?

It's funny how he claims you're shilling when he just posted ID's without any substantial proof lol

Back to the real shiller.

If you look at his shillers account "thebigboss420" has very similar if not the same genre of books for sale. As well as 2 negatives and 1 neutral feedback stating same to similar issues. Since he doesn't honor winning bids, he results to shilling.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=thebigboss420&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&which=negative&interval=365&_trkparms=negative_365

What I find funny is all his auctions are listed private...why? So he can hide that shillers account...lol

I also find it funny because I put in a maximum price what I wanted to pay and noticed the other buyer keep outbid me even at $400, lol yea I was willing to pay that much :)

After a day I received an email stating buyer has backed out of the 2 #25 variants, I see the max of $1200 and $500 bids. This led me to believe he wanted to jack up prices to mess up the auction. This was the reason why I backed out and now I have the chance to winning.

Speaking of phokingfacevalue.. did you see the neutral feedback he left for the seller after asking the boards if he should leave negative?

"Pushy Seller Sent 4 invoice within 2hrs then files dispute after 48hrs"

Just surprised ebay hasn't removed it is all.

yup! I had a bad experience and I'm entitled to leave a feedback which I felt was appropriate.

If you're saying that cf02cf03=phokingfacevalue then you are wrong. I don't accuse anyone of something I haven't verified and you posting two links without... say contacting one of the sellers listed under their feedback whom just so happen to be a forum member who could simply verify via PM whom they shipped the comics to.

That's the type of quick research I would do before throwing out an accusation.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=phokingfacevalue&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=365&which=positive&mPg=3&page=2

First I can post what I feel second. if these are in demand sell them off via email or PM or on here etc. but if someone on here is saying that shilling is at hand then be ready for peeps like me to question with out PM you. Your auction are in questions so course accusation will happen... welcome to the board by the way !!!