• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Exactly why I posted the :ohnoez: Maybe if I start drinking early today this will all make sense.

That's the problem with a discussion thread getting filled with posts like: facepalm.lol.omg.thumbsdown.gifaceventura.gif.whysosad.gif.lol.calmdownbro.gif

People can't follow what's actually going on. There's only 5 or 6 relevant posts that clearly show that jewellzcardzandcomicz is a shill bidder and a forum member who should be on the probation list or whatever a shill bidder deserves.

Is this one of the clear posts? :baiting:

Oh yeah and that one auction happens to be the auction that I originally accused jewellzcardzandcomicz in this thread of being a shill bidder and then he admitted to shilling only after he didn't shill??

Exactly why I posted the :ohnoez: Maybe if I start drinking early today this will all make sense.

That's the problem with a discussion thread getting filled with posts like: facepalm.lol.omg.thumbsdown.gifaceventura.gif.whysosad.gif.lol.calmdownbro.gif

People can't follow what's actually going on. There's only 5 or 6 relevant posts that clearly show that jewellzcardzandcomicz is a shill bidder and a forum member who should be on the probation list or whatever a shill bidder deserves.

Oh yeah and that one auction happens to be the auction that I originally accused jewellzcardzandcomicz in this thread of being a shill bidder and then he admitted to shilling only after he didn't shill??

hm crystal clear

hm crystal clear

You guys don't have that dry sense of humor. The last sentence was obviously a play on John Kerry and one forum member picked up on it...

I think he also voted for it before he voted against it.

hm crystal clear

You guys don't have that dry sense of humor. The last sentence was obviously a play on John Kerry and one forum member picked up on it...

I think he also voted for it before he voted against it.

:banana:

Avoid me as a seller because? Your list means nothing if you just add people because of speculation. No proof required?? This is why shills will always thrive. I reported a shill bidder and my reward is being put on a list of sellers to avoid. Again, your list has now lost all credibility. In the end this forum is filled with cheapskates who never pay GPA anyway so I don't want to sell my comics to you sonzaperson_without_enough_empathyes anyway!!

Avoid me as a seller because? Your list means nothing if you just add people because of speculation. No proof required?? This is why shills will always thrive. I reported a shill bidder and my reward is being put on a list of sellers to avoid. Again, your list has now lost all credibility. In the end this forum is filled with cheapskates who never pay GPA anyway so I don't want to sell my comics to you sonzaperson_without_enough_empathyes anyway!!

tumblr_ltx2f3bOA31qjemo2o1_250.gif