• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

He sold $4k but left out that he paid $5k to acquire them

I keep an excel of every CGC comic I've ever purchased which is $12,496. I have 309 in my collection so I spent on average $40 a piece. I sold 50 of them in the last 60 days and made over $6k. The rest I'll continue to sell because I only collect CGC SS now and I have too many. If you guys have any other financial concerns I'll be glad to help you out in the proper thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7940872&fpart=27

I just wanna see the rims! :sumo:

hm looks like some scrubbing happened. Wish I had screen captured Francis's posts.

His homophobic posts are listed in the eBay thread. (thumbs u That's where he is continuing his :insane: tirade after lurking in a cave for years. If anyone wants to watch, it's a great train wreck happening live. :popcorn:

LINK

In all seriousness, though, this garbage should not be clogging up this thread. It is for legitimate issues between sellers and buyers. Let's take this to the eBay thread or start a thread in CG.

I agree completely. 2 cases in point of more important and ongoing business, the first an HoS vote and the second and third links to what was at the time a PL nomination re: sketch opps and a facilitator:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7921936#Post7921936

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7900782#Post7900782

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7901626#Post7901626

I lost money to Luckycomics

hm looks like some scrubbing happened. Wish I had screen captured Francis's posts.

His homophobic posts are listed in the eBay thread. (thumbs u That's where he is continuing his :insane: tirade after lurking in a cave for years. If anyone wants to watch, it's a great train wreck happening live. :popcorn:

LINK

He just keeps going. Not much fun.

Conquest comics made front comics general. And again.

I told you sooooo

But Pat, it's only a 2-man shop! And they were swamped with over 1000 orders! And they had their hands full! And even if your books are damaged when you finally get them they WILL cancel any other orders you have! And they wouldn't dare ship your comics to you in any other method than what you paid for! Customer service is their number 1 goal! :/

Conquest comics made front comics general. And again.

I told you sooooo

But Pat, it's only a 2-man shop! And they were swamped with over 1000 orders! And they had their hands full! And even if your books are damaged when you finally get them they WILL cancel any other orders you have! And they wouldn't dare ship your comics to you in any other method than what you paid for! Customer service is their number 1 goal! :/

Apparently you been vindicated,

I'm am sorry my one post on the subject the moment this all air was ever so slightly sympathetic towards the seller.

Con quest comics made front comics general. And again.

I told you sooooo

I'm am sorry my one post on the subject the moment this all air was ever so slightly sympathetic towards the seller.

I dont know what youre talking about (shrug)

Con quest comics made front comics general. And again.

I told you sooooo

I dont know what youre talking about (shrug)

Well way back on day one when this went public I believed I said something to the effect of 'the seller gave a full refund so he shouldn't be upset'.

There is always more to the story isn't there?

I should know by now: Don't have a opinion until day seven at least, maybe even day thirty.

lol

How do I nominate someone to the probie list?

I bought 3 books from a boardie here. He shipped me one of the three and I'm out $190. Not alot of money but not chump change either.

I sent him numerous emails and PMs and also filed a Paypal dispute. He has ignored me on all occasions. I gave him the benefit of doubt as he hadn't been posting of the forums and notice he has since posted at least twice AFTER I sent him the emails an PMs.

Suggestions?