• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I'll gladly take a lashing /beating and chalk it up to a learning changing experience.

I don't want to leave, if anything, I WANT to be here just as your or anyone else.

My shipping Procrastination is My fault. But again, I do think steal, nor would I ever.

I think your intentions are likely honourable but your execution has repeatedly drawn complaints. When you fail to ship and fail to communicate you not only deprive someone of what they've paid for, you also cause them stress and concern. It's not just about the money.

If you're gonna continue to do this you have to do it right from start to finish. You can't procrastinate and you need to communicate every step of the way.

Again,

I couldn't agree with you more. I guess from this point on actions will speak louder than words or a post.

You suck louder than words. 2c

LMAO!

You're killing me.

Not everyone is coming forward with there horror stories hm

That's always true though as many don't want the drama. I have had quite a few potential PL issues in years past that were not worth the hassle.

But you feel the urge to hassle and dive into every one else's problems????

What a joke!

If you don't come forward with your own, then don't chime in here.

lol

So no comment or thoughts on the probation situation?

Not everyone is coming forward with there horror stories hm

That's always true though as many don't want the drama. I have had quite a few potential PL issues in years past that were not worth the hassle.

But you feel the urge to hassle and dive into every one else's problems????

What a joke!

If you don't come forward with your own, then don't chime in here.

Dial it back a bit.

This is the probation discussion thread.

Meaning, it's where people discuss the situation, looking for input from unrelated third parties.

I always thought a good belt whipping was the short track to positive change, but then I'm old school..... you know, yes maam, yes sir kind of stuff. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

This isn't a community. This isn't a family. There are a few here that have made friends and genuinely care about each other. But the vast majority are just a bunch of internet nuts with time on their hands, axes to grind, imaginary reputations to defend, and collections to bolster. Incredibly entertaining at times, but not people I would trust farther than my fist can reach - or in your case the extent of my PayPal protection.

You don't really believe this, do you? Even after all the good that has been done on here to help others selflessly when they needed such assistance, but were afraid to ask?

Is this a continuation of your indignation over my comment about the other messsage boards? Seriously, take me out of your sights.

Reread what I wrote. There are a few here that have hearts of gold and in the right places. But most . . . not so much.

Public donations to charity do not a family make, otherwise me and the bell ringers at Target would be best friends. The few don't care about getting recognition for their generosity. They don't attach social climbing or getting a comic book in return for it. They do it because it's the right thing to do, and they do it quietly and selflessly. And they do it more often than we will ever know.

Posting the same tired memes in birthday threads means nothing to me. Buying or selling to boardies means nothing to me. On the other hand, sending backstabbing politically-motived PMs about others, or mailing out a deceased boardie's comic book without protection in the cheapest way possible does.

Maybe Christmas, he thought... doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps... means a little bit more!

Thank you.

I don't know if his code of conduct with the CGC SS program has much relevance to every aspect of what he does on these boards.

If there's some issue with his role as a CAW/facilitator then that stuff gets escalated & dealt with over there I think. hm

If your point is that this is worse than PL then say that, a few already have...I honestly wouldn't buy from him and I probably would vote "no" to HOS based on the CAHokie/mojopin problems being the only two problems that need immediate attention. Barth is less than 30 days & he's already on the horn to paypal, Jeffro got a refund & I don't remember what AlexH wrote.

Those are the ones I remember - maybe with CAhokie handling the PL removal more folks will come forward...it was just a suggestion.

Sorry, I missed this with all the non-probation chatter about the non-community and sharpening of vendetta axes.

Adonis has resolved his past issues when called out. And he will most probably resolve this new situation as well. I'm not seeing anything calling out HOS recommendation. More, a lack of learning when it comes to customer service and customer care.

So if I/you lost contact.. How am I supposed to respond?

I'm not one for drama but seriously own up to your own mistakes, here is our PM exchange below, notice the dates

- posted a "take" on your thread when it went up on 5/27, never got an invoice

- I reached out to you on 6/17 because I had actually forgotten about the sale

- you read the post 7 days later on the board, didn't reply

- took two days after that to write back a "we're good if you still want it"

- I replied back that day for your info and then again 7/9, nothing back from you

- book pops up months later and is sold to someone else

So, yeah, that's bad business IMO as a seller. No matter a $20 sale or a $2,000 one you need to follow through with sales in a timely fashion to gain my respect as a buyer and fellow seller. It is not the buyers responsibility to chase a seller down, that's ridiculous.

image_zps02beed80.jpg

Okay. . No payment was made..

Where do you want this to go?

You go on the "This Guy Sucks List" because of this, and the Probation List because of your repeated lies and your inability to follow through on your word, which now means zilch. :preach:

Oh come off that high horse Ditch... you are really no better than the rest of us.

Since you don't buy and sell, here your opinion SHOULD carry less weight... and trust me, it does.

No, it doesn't.

tumblr_inline_mh28uqZaHB1qc9lhz.gif

Adonis has resolved his past issues when called out. And he will most probably resolve this new situation as well. I'm not seeing anything calling out HOS recommendation. More, a lack of learning when it comes to customer service and customer care.

I agree also that this is not HoS, but a chronic inability to provide basic customer service and complete transactions without drama suggests either some bad faith in the business practices, or an outright learning disability.

Poor customer service, despite all the cynical talk about the bottom line, does bring diminishing returns, and in this case probably another name change. 2c

As per the rules, he should be on the PL until everyone involved here is satisfied.

I agree also that this is not HoS, but a chronic inability to provide basic customer service and complete transactions without drama suggests either some bad faith in the business practices, or an outright learning disability.

Poor customer service, despite all the cynical talk about the bottom line, does bring diminishing returns, and in this case probably another name change. 2c

As per the rules, he should be on the PL until everyone involved here is satisfied.

I agree! If anything, there will be a historic record a CAW/Facilitator had to go on the PL while representing CGC.

I agree! If anything, there will be a historic record a CAW/Facilitator had to go on the PL while representing CGC.

I say pl him

He can go through and pm the people he has issues with at his convenience, they shouldn't have to seek him out. And the longer it takes til they get their stuff or money, the longer he's on the pl.