• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

:popcorn: Fridays rock

This isn't a community. This isn't a family. There are a few here that have made friends and genuinely care about each other. But the vast majority are just a bunch of internet nuts with time on their hands, axes to grind, imaginary reputations to defend, and collections to bolster. Incredibly entertaining at times, but not people I would trust farther than my fist can reach - or in your case the extent of my PayPal protection.

Best post I've read on these boards

A bunch of internet nuts with time on their hands, axes to grind, imaginary reputations to defend, and collections to bolster do a community make. More so than, say, a bunch of folks who live in the same neighborhood.

Yes sir!

Gotta love the drama on the boards, taking away from a blast in NYC

:eyeroll:

Good old drama. Taking someone's money for comics (to theoretically spend at NYCC) and not worry about shipping the books for over a month despite repeated inquiries. Drama. :cloud9:

No mess.

Customer service 101 brought to you by Columbia Comics.

Hey everyone, feel free to send me any amount of money (large or small) that I will keep for months on end.

At some point when there is enough "drama", I will send it back to you. You know, after I have used it to buy other things and potentially make some money.

CGC sales forum=interest free loans. :applause:

Um I'm not offering any sort of advice on customer service.

Of course I can always count on you to continue to troll around my posts.

Surprised your posse isn't here. You girls rarely travel alone

Um by dismissing the complaints of several people who have not received merchandise or refunds or communication of any sort as drama, you made a crystal clear statement that you don't know what customer service is.

Nobody is trolling you. You just have a habit of continually posting asinine statements and then whining when someone calls you out for it because you have no defense and don't have the capability to own it when you are wrong.

Drama, trolling, posses and all your other comebacks that are based in Buzzword Fantasy Land are just cover for the fact that you can't actually have a conversation with anyone that disagrees with you. My "posse" is typically people that can think for themselves and don't molest logic on a daily basis.

Your "posse" seems to be on Logic's Sex Offender list as well as the Irony Fairy's and Hyperbole Gnome's most wanted list.

Park I am pretty sure you disposed of logic with that statement. I am not sure what's up with you, and that last sentence you post was very offensive!

I can't believe any of you thought that CC was saying that A-Donis should be shirking his responsibility and not ship the comics and just be enjoying NYCC.

And you all should think about how you respond to others posts and the way we see and perceive you. What you say and how you treat people even though you dislike them reflects badly on you. Especially with remarks like that Park.

:popcorn: Fridays rock

This isn't a community. This isn't a family. There are a few here that have made friends and genuinely care about each other. But the vast majority are just a bunch of internet nuts with time on their hands, axes to grind, imaginary reputations to defend, and collections to bolster. Incredibly entertaining at times, but not people I would trust farther than my fist can reach - or in your case the extent of my PayPal protection.

Best post I've read on these boards

Ditch, if you don't mind, I'll be using this as my toast during my family's Thanksgiving dinner

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink_zpsabbe9ccd.gif

(Sorry Ditch had to bite this)

Yes sir!

Gotta love the drama on the boards, taking away from a blast in NYC

:eyeroll:

Good old drama. Taking someone's money for comics (to theoretically spend at NYCC) and not worry about shipping the books for over a month despite repeated inquiries. Drama. :cloud9:

No mess.

Customer service 101 brought to you by Columbia Comics.

Hey everyone, feel free to send me any amount of money (large or small) that I will keep for months on end.

At some point when there is enough "drama", I will send it back to you. You know, after I have used it to buy other things and potentially make some money.

CGC sales forum=interest free loans. :applause:

Um I'm not offering any sort of advice on customer service.

Of course I can always count on you to continue to troll around my posts.

Surprised your posse isn't here. You girls rarely travel alone

Um by dismissing the complaints of several people who have not received merchandise or refunds or communication of any sort as drama, you made a crystal clear statement that you don't know what customer service is.

Nobody is trolling you. You just have a habit of continually posting asinine statements and then whining when someone calls you out for it because you have no defense and don't have the capability to own it when you are wrong.

Drama, trolling, posses and all your other comebacks that are based in Buzzword Fantasy Land are just cover for the fact that you can't actually have a conversation with anyone that disagrees with you. My "posse" is typically people that can think for themselves and don't molest logic on a daily basis.

Your "posse" seems to be on Logic's Sex Offender list as well as the Irony Fairy's and Hyperbole Gnome's most wanted list.

Park I am pretty sure you disposed of logic with that statement. I am not sure what's up with you, and that last sentence you post was very offensive!

I can't believe any of you thought that CC was saying that A-Donis should be shirking his responsibility and not ship the comics and just be enjoying NYCC.

And you all should think about how you respond to others posts and the way we see and perceive you. What you say and how you treat people even though you dislike them reflects badly on you. Especially with remarks like that Park.

I am not sure how that could be offensive to well, anyone? It's a play on words usng the humping logic gif that is posted all the time on these boards that no one has ever voiced any offense over.

Several people have commented that they took comments exactly as I did as it was pretty obvious and I actually backed it up with reasoning based on the written word in front of me as opposed to dismissing it as drama.

How you perceive me is up to you. I am not going to change what I post because someone perceives me as a (insert colorful insult here).

Edited by Park

I've always said the boards are a like a big family, we gripe, fight, and argue, but in the end, we're all family here.

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

I can't tell if you're making fun of me, or making fun of the boards.

I'm only making fun of you if you think we're all family here.

Bingo. lol

I've always said the boards are a like a big family, we gripe, fight, and argue, but in the end, we're all family here.

lol

a fisting sighting. oldguy would be proud.

You don't really believe this, do you? Even after all the good that has been done on here to help others selflessly when they needed such assistance, but were afraid to ask?

lol

One has to love when buying and selling opinions fly forth from sources who literally never buy and sell here.

Just one more chance to voice an opinion that blows more salvia than impact.

Boggles the mind :facepalm:

One has to love when buying and selling opinions fly forth from sources who literally never buy and sell here.

What sort of opinions do you mean?

Why the ones that blow more salvia than impact, Speedy.

Want a wink? Here ya go ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

xxx ooo

Rupp

I don't buy comics here (or anywhere) any more, but I used to buy a ton. Not buying doesn't seem to have reduced the volume of my opinions though! :foryou:

Edited by Speedy-D

xxx ooo

Rupp

I don't buy comics here (or anywhere) any more, but I used to buy a ton. Not buying doesn't seem to have reduced the volume of my opinions though! :foryou:

Yes but you sold... and bravely sold I might add during the "Castrilo SS CGC sell off's".

Your opinion matters.

xxx ooo

Rupp

xxx ooo

Rupp

Yes but you sold... and bravely sold I might add during the "Castrilo SS CGC sell off's".

Your opinion matters.

xxx ooo

Rupp

I been saying that my whole life!! :banana:

25kk0ah.gif

Not another Team A vs. Team B.

Keep the topic on point - A-DONIS Probation Nomination by several members.

There's still another day to go for A-DONIS and the OP to come to a resolution. Otherwise, on the list he goes.