• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Okay my flight is almost here.

Boarding and headed home.

Adonis, once you get off that plane.... please make all this right.

There are a handful of boardies in a red Radio Flyer wagon... none of which had a transaction with you btw... dying to put you in the HOS. :(

Please try to do better :foryou:

xxx ooo

Rupp

Radio-Flyer-Ultimate-Comfort-Wagon-630x533_zps136e7260.jpg

My flight home is delayed for about an hour, so..

Five previous cases from years past of slow shipping, all resolved. Not an excuse that the PL was influenced, but resolved nonetheless. Procrastination with my sales thread is My problem. But a problem that has affected my reputation here. I've always been able to communicate in one way or another with those involved.

I cannot help if someone chosen to hash up old feelings or anger towards me. If you have any unrelated or unresolved problems PLEASE let me know. I won't hesitate to help or resolve it.

As far as the CGC illuminaty is concerned, it was Not my idea, regardless of what you think. It was something set up by another boardie as fun idea, which later turned into chaos when the suggestor got personal with a board member and his wife. It never once influence the cgc market or sales.

In case you are misreading something here, nobody is drumming up old grudges, imagined or otherwise. The Probation List is meant to encourage reasonable behavior from buyers and sellers. You would think one situation potentially leading to ending up on the Probation List would lead to changing anyone's misdirected practices.

So making it sound like someone has a grudge against you versus the real reason - you have repeatedly had the same problem which also required buyers to force your hand - is THE problem. You seeing it any other way confirms how this will come up again. I hope not. But history says otherwise. Prove us all wrong.

:foryou:

So what happened? Did the books ship? If I pay only $100 for a slab and it has not arrived in a week I start go nuts, so 30 days?IDK. This particular discussion has been going on a while.

Edited by H0RR0RSH0W

To the wondering eyes, it's shipped.

To those who know me, my apologies.

To those who don't, I hope this does not leave a bad impression.

For whatever reason the song "Let's Dance" by David Bowie comes to mind, and then I'm picturing the Joker scene at the end of Batman.

Adonis sent me a tracking number and a picture of the shipping label. There is no update yet on usps but I am confident it has been shipped. As soon as it arrives I will update the board and remove my PL request.

Kewl books

(tsk)

Cool Books™

Logan is correct. He did trademark that term a long time ago. If the Kewl Book comment was meant for me though it couldn't be further from the truth. I would never knowingly buy from a shady or PL/HOS seller. It invalidates the entire reason for having a list.

Kewl books

(tsk)

Cool Books™

Logan is correct. He did trademark that term a long time ago. If the Kewl Book comment was meant for me though it couldn't be further from the truth. I would never knowingly buy from a shady or PL/HOS seller. It invalidates the entire reason for having a list.

I didn't want to pay the fee :shrug:

my lawyers will contact your lawyers Logan510.