• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Hello,

So I am screwed. Well, I have learned my lesson. This is the second bad incident I had with eBay and I will not use them anymore. And I warn anybody against this fraud caled Seerojas.

best,

E

a well written negative feedback will have a significant impact on his ability to sell effectively on eBay.

No, no it won't.

I received my items today from Adonis. The items were as described and delivered in good condition. Although unnecessary, he threw in a 9.8 graded Harley Quinn Sketch which was a nice gesture. At this time I am requesting removal of Adonis from the Probation List for my nomination. I am unsure of the status of any of the other cases.

:applause:

Before removing him, were there any others that were waiting to be made whole? It was your situation that really brought this to light.

True, but he'd be on the list until they did.

There has been numerous discussions about repeat offenders. Cases like this don't belong in the HOS imo but something punitive to give a little nudge to the right side of the fence?

I'm all for charity :)

But why are two boardies who I've never made a transaction with being brought up?

AlexH was returned his books over a year ago, and MoJoePin and I never had a transaction.

He asked for it twice, and I have asked him here publicly if he still wanted the book. So to answer your question, yes, he never got my PayPal address.

If he doesn't want the book to finish the transaction, where does that leave me?

I didn't update your sales thread as "SOLD" - you did! :insane::D

Why would he PM you AGAIN for a fourth time? You obviously weren't responding which seems to be your issue - communication.

Why not try to make things right with MoJoePin instead of just sweeping it under the rug?

You previously stated that you didn't mind being on the PL and you felt remorseful for your numerous mistakes. Why not prove it and stay on the PL for a period of time until you prove you can complete transactions in a timely manner so that we don't have to do this again in a few months?

You previously stated that you didn't mind being on the PL and you felt remorseful for your numerous mistakes. Why not prove it and stay on the PL for a period of time until you prove you can complete transactions in a timely manner so that we don't have to do this again in a few months?

This makes no sense...

How does one stay on the PL AND complete transactions? As an attorney, I would think you'd realize it goes against the logic prescribed on these boards.

PL = No transactions

I think Adonis should reach out to MoJo to see what he wants to do. If he wants to complete the transaction, assuming he still has the book, then do that. If not, then the case is dropped.

It's pretty simple...

This makes no sense...

How does one stay on the PL AND complete transactions? As an attorney, I would think you'd realize it goes against the logic prescribed on these boards.

PL = No transactions

I think Adonis should reach out to MoJo to see what he wants to do. If he wants to complete the transaction, assuming he still has the book, then do that. If not, then the case is dropped.

It's pretty simple...

If Person A holds out something for sale and Person B comes along and :takeit: and sends several inquiries requesting a PayPal address so that they can complete the transaction, by your logic - Person A can get out of the deal by simply ignoring Person B's request.

Yeah, THAT makes perfect sense. :eyeroll:

This makes no sense...

PL = No transactions

It's pretty simple...

If Person A holds out something for sale and Person B comes along and :takeit: and sends several inquiries requesting a PayPal address so that they can complete the transaction, by your logic - Person A can get out of the deal by simply ignoring Person B's request.

Yeah, THAT makes perfect sense. :eyeroll:

Not what I'm saying and you know it.

I'm saying that if Adonis is placed on the PL for an extended period of time, how is he going to complete future transactions when most members will not deal with PL'ers??