• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

He's going on the PL in a day or so from the CAhokie nomination.

Asking Adonis to commit here to post some mea culpa in all of his future sales threads seems like a lot to ask.

I figure we've probably got a week or so before CAhokie gets his books & is willing to remove him from the PL - at that point, prior to requesting his removal, CAHokie should just post here and ask if any of the other individuals object to his removal from the PL. Anyone else comes forward or reiterates their valid claim...he stays on.

That gives Adonis time to work through any other outstanding potential objections that might surface from others who have come forward in this thread recently.

I don't think it is much to ask as this has happened repeatedly. PL and then off or skirting the PL by finally doing something when multiple people are upset isn't a long term solution and essentially enables him to continue doing the same thing and lets him off the hook

A huge amount of the discussions in these threads revolve around repeat offenders or similar offenses that happen over and over again with different sellers. This is a potential grey area solution for those grey area issues. Is he the worst seller these boards have seen? No. There are worse that sell here everyday but applying a black and white solution to this isn't going to solve anything.

Heck, to his credit, Adonis is standing in front of it and is open to suggestions. I tried giving him one. Maybe tweak it and leave him on the PL for a certain amount of time as opposed to fixing wronged parties?

I don't know but this gets me out of yard work.

Asking Adonis to commit here to post some mea culpa in all of his future sales threads seems like a lot to ask.

I figure we've probably got a week or so before CAhokie gets his books & is willing to remove him from the PL - at that point, prior to requesting his removal, CAHokie should just post here and ask if any of the other individuals object to his removal from the PL. Anyone else comes forward or reiterates their valid claim...he stays on.

That gives Adonis time to work through any other outstanding potential objections that might surface from others who have come forward in this thread recently.

I haven't tracked all transactions coming through here as my buying has gone down drastically. The challenges of clearing what was a long want list at one point.

But this isn't the first CAW/facilitator transaction that has come up where mishandling of submissions led to a PL recommendation. Should someone serving in this role assisting in CGC signature submissions ever even get this far?

As a CGC CAW/Facilitator, I promise to do the following:

1. I will conduct myself in a kind, courteous and professional manner when dealing with creators, customers, members of the Collector's Society Chat Boards, CGC Employees, CGC CAW's and other CGC Signature Series Facilitators.

2. I will NOT behave in a manner that will cause anger, disrespect, or embarrassmant to CGC and the Signature Series Program.

3. I will DO my best to make sure that the customer is satisfied with any and all Signature Series related issues.

4. I will NOT speak badly, spread rumors, or cause harm to a fellow CAW/Facilitator or member of the Collector's Society Char Boards.

5. I will deliver the best possible customer service to any and all Collector's Society members.

I understand that failing to follow any of these Rules of Conduct/Ethics, CGC has the right to suspend or terminate my contract as a CAW/Facilitator status, as well as my CGC Member Dealer and/or Collector's Society priviledges. Any conduct detrimental to the integrity or confidence in the CGC Signature Series Program will result in severing all ties with the CGC Signature Series Facilitator (or CAW).

Respectfully Submitted,

(Your CAW/Faciliator)

In the man's own words, this should be unacceptable. They are representing CGC in these engagements, are they not?

Sig Series seems to be a magnet for potential issues. I know there are a lot of facilitators that do great jobs for their customers, but there sure is a lot of wildly_fanciful_statement too.

I haven't tracked all transactions coming through here as my buying has gone down drastically. The challenges of clearing what was a long want list at one point.

But this isn't the first CAW/facilitator transaction that has come up where mishandling of submissions led to a PL recommendation. Should someone serving in this role assisting in CGC signature submissions ever even get this far?

As a CGC CAW/Facilitator, I promise to do the following:

1. I will conduct myself in a kind, courteous and professional manner when dealing with creators, customers, members of the Collector's Society Chat Boards, CGC Employees, CGC CAW's and other CGC Signature Series Facilitators.

2. I will NOT behave in a manner that will cause anger, disrespect, or embarrassmant to CGC and the Signature Series Program.

3. I will DO my best to make sure that the customer is satisfied with any and all Signature Series related issues.

4. I will NOT speak badly, spread rumors, or cause harm to a fellow CAW/Facilitator or member of the Collector's Society Char Boards.

5. I will deliver the best possible customer service to any and all Collector's Society members.

I understand that failing to follow any of these Rules of Conduct/Ethics, CGC has the right to suspend or terminate my contract as a CAW/Facilitator status, as well as my CGC Member Dealer and/or Collector's Society priviledges. Any conduct detrimental to the integrity or confidence in the CGC Signature Series Program will result in severing all ties with the CGC Signature Series Facilitator (or CAW).

Respectfully Submitted,

(Your CAW/Faciliator)

In the man's own words, this should be unacceptable. They are representing CGC in these engagements, are they not?

I don't know if his code of conduct with the CGC SS program has much relevance to every aspect of what he does on these boards.

If there's some issue with his role as a CAW/facilitator then that stuff gets escalated & dealt with over there I think. hm

If your point is that this is worse than PL then say that, a few already have...I honestly wouldn't buy from him and I probably would vote "no" to HOS based on the CAHokie/mojopin problems being the only two problems that need immediate attention. Barth is less than 30 days & he's already on the horn to paypal, Jeffro got a refund & I don't remember what AlexH wrote.

Those are the ones I remember - maybe with CAhokie handling the PL removal more folks will come forward...it was just a suggestion.

Not everyone is coming forward with there horror stories hm

That's always true though as many don't want the drama. I have had quite a few potential PL issues in years past that were not worth the hassle.

Yes sir!

Gotta love the drama on the boards, taking away from a blast in NYC

:eyeroll:

Good old drama. Taking someone's money for comics (to theoretically spend at NYCC) and not worry about shipping the books for over a month despite repeated inquiries. Drama. :cloud9:

No mess.

Customer service 101 brought to you by Columbia Comics.

Hey everyone, feel free to send me any amount of money (large or small) that I will keep for months on end.

At some point when there is enough "drama", I will send it back to you. You know, after I have used it to buy other things and potentially make some money.

CGC sales forum=interest free loans. :applause:

Um I'm not offering any sort of advice on customer service.

Of course I can always count on you to continue to troll around my posts.

Surprised your posse isn't here. You girls rarely travel alone

Um by dismissing the complaints of several people who have not received merchandise or refunds or communication of any sort as drama, you made a crystal clear statement that you don't know what customer service is.

Nobody is trolling you. You just have a habit of continually posting asinine statements and then whining when someone calls you out for it because you have no defense and don't have the capability to own it when you are wrong.

Drama, trolling, posses and all your other comebacks that are based in Buzzword Fantasy Land are just cover for the fact that you can't actually have a conversation with anyone that disagrees with you. My "posse" is typically people that can think for themselves and don't molest logic on a daily basis.

Your "posse" seems to be on Logic's Sex Offender list as well as the Irony Fairy's and Hyperbole Gnome's most wanted list.

Park I am pretty sure you disposed of logic with that statement. I am not sure what's up with you, and that last sentence you post was very offensive!

I can't believe any of you thought that CC was saying that A-Donis should be shirking his responsibility and not ship the comics and just be enjoying NYCC.

And you all should think about how you respond to others posts and the way we see and perceive you. What you say and how you treat people even though you dislike them reflects badly on you. Especially with remarks like that Park.

I am not sure how that could be offensive to well, anyone? It's a play on words usng the humping logic gif that is posted all the time on these boards that no one has ever voiced any offense over.

Several people have commented that they took comments exactly as I did as it was pretty obvious and I actually backed it up with reasoning based on the written word in front of me as opposed to dismissing it as drama.

How you perceive me is up to you. I am not going to change what I post because someone perceives me as a (insert colorful insult here).

Dude I don't think of you as a smart , by any stretch of the imagination. I just keep waiting for you to say something that would be of value to the conversation, instead of bashing people.

Maybe the smart thing for me to do is put you on ignore.

I'll gladly take a lashing /beating and chalk it up to a learning changing experience.

I don't want to leave, if anything, I WANT to be here just as your or anyone else.

My shipping Procrastination is My fault. But again, I do think steal, nor would I ever.

I think your intentions are likely honourable but your execution has repeatedly drawn complaints. When you fail to ship and fail to communicate you not only deprive someone of what they've paid for, you also cause them stress and concern. It's not just about the money.

If you're gonna continue to do this you have to do it right from start to finish. You can't procrastinate and you need to communicate every step of the way.

I'll gladly take a lashing /beating and chalk it up to a learning changing experience.

I don't want to leave, if anything, I WANT to be here just as your or anyone else.

My shipping Procrastination is My fault. But again, I do think steal, nor would I ever.

I think your intentions are likely honourable but your execution has repeatedly drawn complaints. When you fail to ship and fail to communicate you not only deprive someone of what they've paid for, you also cause them stress and concern. It's not just about the money.

If you're gonna continue to do this you have to do it right from start to finish. You can't procrastinate and you need to communicate every step of the way.

Again,

I couldn't agree with you more. I guess from this point on actions will speak louder than words or a post.

Again,

I couldn't agree with you more. I guess from this point on actions will speak louder than words or a post.

That's the reality of the situation.

:foryou:

Hopefully, things go well in the future.

:wishluck:

Not everyone is coming forward with there horror stories hm

That's always true though as many don't want the drama. I have had quite a few potential PL issues in years past that were not worth the hassle.

But you feel the urge to hassle and dive into every one else's problems????

What a joke!

If you don't come forward with your own, then don't chime in here.

Again,

You suck louder than words. 2c