• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

As I have said before I think it is all about communication and setting expectations. If the sale clearly stated that shipping times may be up to 5 weeks and communication is open then I doubt we have these conversations.

If you suck at shipping then say that. That way you are only hurting yourself. The price someone is willing to pay for a book delivered in one week vs 5 weeks is quite different. If you say you will ship immediately and don't then you are lying. If you don't say anything about shipping times and ship when you like then you are taking advantage.

I do not see this as HOS despite the repeated pattern because it seems all the customers are made whole.

I was surprised by Mike thinking HOS.

A lot of people are thinking HOS - not just Mike.

Then a lot of people need to take a deep breath. Burn the witch for repeated slow shipping? lol

I was surprised by Mike thinking HOS.

A lot of people are thinking HOS - not just Mike.

Then a lot of people need to take a deep breath. Burn the witch for repeated slow shipping? lol

I don't think that quite covers all of this situation.

Edited by Jeffro

My flight home is delayed for about an hour, so..

Five previous cases from years past of slow shipping, all resolved. Not an excuse that the PL was influenced, but resolved nonetheless. Procrastination with my sales thread is My problem. But a problem that has affected my reputation here. I've always been able to communicate in one way or another with those involved.

I cannot help if someone chosen to hash up old feelings or anger towards me. If you have any unrelated or unresolved problems PLEASE let me know. I won't hesitate to help or resolve it.

As far as the CGC illuminaty is concerned, it was Not my idea, regardless of what you think. It was something set up by another boardie as fun idea, which later turned into chaos when the suggestor got personal with a board member and his wife. It never once influence the cgc market or sales.

I did request a summary. :)

Beyond slow shipping what else is going on?

5 Cases of slow shipping.

CGC SS illuminati ideas rehashed. Hilarity had by all.

Apparently there is more. (shrug)

I did request a summary. :)

Beyond slow shipping what else is going on?

5 Cases of slow shipping.

CGC SS illuminati ideas rehashed. Hilarity had by all.

Apparently there is more. (shrug)

Yeah yeah. There are other cases of misgivings but all just whisper rumours as no one wants to come forward with actual issues aside from slow shipping.

Well, slow shopping and than blaming a buyer for not paying for an item even though the buyer sent several messages asking for PayPal information. With Adonis saying something like "no money no transaction" .