• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Hey... on a lighter note...

Remember when I mentioned that I offer my old shoes and sneakers as a joke on eBay? We are talking like 'old'?

Well... one pair sold tonight...

Just saying.

Remember when I mentioned that I offer my old shoes and sneakers as a joke on eBay? We are talking like 'old'?

Just saying.

Used?

Yes - woke up to find another pair sold - $30 for the old worn out sneakers with the buyer paying to have them shipped to Australia.

Just saying.

Used?

Yes - woke up to find another pair sold - $30 for the old worn out sneakers with the buyer paying to have them shipped to Australia.

That's so weird. lol I may have to try this.

I learned a neat trick a while back. Don't pay to have something taken to the dump (like broken up concrete, a washing machine from the Ming Dynasty Era, etc.). Take out an ad in the free section of CL. These guys will come and take anything. I think a lot of them are hoarders. Works for me.

Just saying.

Used?

hm Have a picture?

I had a SS client go ahead and reverse a paypal payment on me after I had laid out all of the funds for the signing just because I did not answer an email while I was on the plane home from the signing.

You also get people once and a while who just forget to include payment or send more books than they say that they do.

This has caused me to have a very cautious intake process and now I am planning for 2015 to not accept paypal for Signature Series submissions. Only check or money order.

2c

Good luck Rich and Doug!

I had a SS client go ahead and reverse a paypal payment on me after I had laid out all of the funds for the signing just because I did not answer an email while I was on the plane home from the signing.

You also get people once and a while who just forget to include payment or send more books than they say that they do.

This has caused me to have a very cautious intake process and now I am planning for 2015 to not accept paypal for Signature Series submissions. Only check or money order.

2c

Good luck Rich and Doug!

I've often wondered how you guys protect yourself against checks. I had someone successfully stop payment on a check that had been deposited in my account for over three weeks once. There is check insurance, but it's about 3% (same as Visa and PayPal).

Just saying.

Used?

Another satisfied customer. :banana:

7001186915_1d29eb7b0d.jpg

Whackjobs - :cloud9:

It was you, wasn't it?

Just saying.

Used?

Decoupage down under?

It was you, wasn't it?

Negative. The junkie doesn't rob the pusher, he robs his grandma.

Just saying.

Used?

Decoupage down under?

You let them worry about that.