• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

SALES THREAD LINK

For the record, looks like additional nominators are:

sd2416

1Cool

KPR Comics

CAHokie

If there are additional buyers who haven't received their books, please speak up. (thumbs u

I have sent Venom multiple messages about books he bought in my sales threads. I never heard back from Venom about the invoices. I'm not waiting for books from him.

He bought a book from me and its been one month today from invoice send date. Is it ok to sell it else where since the 30day's is up?

Edited by Shadow Images

SALES THREAD LINK

sd2416

1Cool

KPR Comics

CAHokie

If there are additional buyers who haven't received their books, please speak up. (thumbs u

I opened a PP claim/dispute and a refund is in process (10 business days?) Provided I get the refund on 12/12, I won't have PL nomination for him.

Refund received. No further beef w/Venom.

SALES THREAD LINK

sd2416

1Cool

KPR Comics

CAHokie

I opened a PP claim/dispute and a refund is in process (10 business days?) Provided I get the refund on 12/12, I won't have PL nomination for him.

To clarify the situation with Venom, is the following a correct list of nominators?

sd2416

1Cool

Pwog

Shadow Images

Mostly Venom appears just to have difficulties in follow-up and adequate communication.

I’d say when someone does not get back for quite a long time, it’s just fair to put books he might have purchased (but not paid) on sale again. :shrug:

How hard is it to reply to a pm?

I didnt know he was on the list prior. I think he needs to stay on with and * this time.

SALES THREAD LINK

sd2416

1Cool

KPR Comics

CAHokie

To clarify the situation with Venom, is the following a correct list of nominators?

sd2416

1Cool

Pwog

Shadow Images

yep

SALES THREAD LINK

sd2416

1Cool

KPR Comics

CAHokie

sd2416

1Cool

Pwog

Shadow Images

I just wanted to know if it was ok to move on with the book. I don't need anything from Venom lr care about nominating anyone. Not sure what happened but I am not out money or a book. Just another person I won't deal with in the future (thumbs u

SALES THREAD LINK

sd2416

1Cool

KPR Comics

CAHokie

sd2416

1Cool

Pwog

Shadow Images

I just wanted to know if it was ok to move on with the book. I don't need anything from Venom lr care about nominating anyone. Not sure what happened but I am not out money or a book. Just another person I won't deal with in the future (thumbs u

Certainly, if you are not a nominator for the PL, than you are completely free to do as you like.

It only becomes complicated in the case that someone remains a nominator because someone on the PL must have a way to get off, but if that is not an issue between you and Venom, you can do as you please.

Should this then be the proper list of nominators?

sd2416

1Cool

Pwog

Mostly Venom appears just to have difficulties in follow-up and adequate communication.

I’d say when someone does not get back for quite a long time, it’s just fair to put books he might have purchased (but not paid) on sale again. :shrug:

I didnt know he was on the list prior. I think he needs to stay on with and * this time.

I just said he appears to have difficulties to do so, for whatever reason.

This, of course is problematic for negotiating sales but from what I get there was no dishonesty, that’s all…

This, of course is problematic for negotiating sales but from what I get there was no dishonesty, that’s all…

Not sending books that have been paid for isnt dishonest?

Not sending books that have been paid for isnt dishonest?

Sorry, I thought he just didn’t come back for books he claimed, I did not read the whole batch of recent messages.

Anyway… yes, it could not be deliberately dishonest if one is experiencing problems, but of course he has to fix the problem as soon as he can, so I guess it’s appropriate to add him.

Valiant, you are too nice sometimes and try to defend everyone. Someone disappearing once because of an emergency is understandable. When someone has a pattern of disappearing and not sending books that have been paid for and not paying for purchases, that is another issue. It is not that hard to send out a pm letting people know there is a problem over a four to five week time period.

I am not "too nice", I really don’t know where you guys got that notion… :)

I did not know he did not send out paid books. You’ll agree that not sending purchased books is something different than forgetting to get back and complete an agreed-upon purchase, and I don’t know how much and whether these things happened before, so i just asked.

I did not know he did not send out paid books. You’ll agree that not sending purchased books is something different than forgetting to get back and complete an agreed-upon purchase, and I don’t know how much and whether these things happened before, so i just asked.

Don't worry, most of us know this to be true.

Who are "most of us"? (: A league?

You're right, I apologize. I should've said " quite a few".

I know you love me… :grin:

I know you love me… :grin:

I like you more than some...this is true :)