• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

My dad has taken a turn for the worse and I just got back from NJ. I sent the following pm's to the 3 boardies. All orders going out this morning.

(Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I just got back from NJ, my father is ill and I had to drop everything and fly out there. I will ship everything tomorrow and include freebies. I will send you the tracking info by tomorrow evening.)

I want to add comickat to the list. He never shipped me the books I bought and he appears to be off the grid. Sad part is he just got off the list and now I want him back on..

Sorry to hear about your dad.

Concerning a member called Venom:

I participated in the last VCC as a seller. On November 8, a Boardie, Venom, claimed a run of books that I had for sale. I asked him for his address, so that I could calculate shipping. He responded with his address and I invoiced him. He responded back on the 13th asking me to invoice him by email; which I did that same day. Since then I haven't heard a word from him and I have repeatedly tried to contact him through PM and the email address he sent me.

I have notified him (today) that I am nominating him for the PL.

Please consider this post my nomination of Venom to the PL.

I participated in the last VCC as a seller. On November 8, a Boardie, Venom, claimed a run of books that I had for sale. I asked him for his address, so that I could calculate shipping. He responded with his address and I invoiced him. He responded back on the 13th asking me to invoice him by email; which I did that same day. Since then I haven't heard a word from him and I have repeatedly tried to contact him through PM and the email address he sent me.

He also has some buyers in his November sales thread (me included) that paid and never got their books

SALES THREAD LINK

For the record, looks like additional nominators are:

sd2416

1Cool

KPR Comics

CAHokie

If there are additional buyers who haven't received their books, please speak up. (thumbs u

I opened a PP claim/dispute and a refund is in process (10 business days?) Provided I get the refund on 12/12, I won't have PL nomination for him.

Wait, why am I on the list? lol

Edit: I purchased books in that thread but I received them quickly, so I am not a nominator.

Edited by CAHokie

SALES THREAD LINK

For the record, looks like additional nominators are:

sd2416

1Cool

KPR Comics

CAHokie

If there are additional buyers who haven't received their books, please speak up. (thumbs u

I have sent Venom multiple messages about books he bought in my sales threads. I never heard back from Venom about the invoices. I'm not waiting for books from him.

**********************************************************************************************

STATUS: On Dec 9, I notified Venom that I hadn't heard from him in a month and that I had posted the above quoted message in the PL thread. He got back to me on the 11th, saying that his paypal account was frozen and that if the books were still available he could pay for them the next day.

I told him they were available and that the next day would be fine. Two days later (the 13th) he got back to me saying the paypal account was still on hold, but that he had another one and would have me paid within the hour. I still haven't been paid.

At this point I believe I have done my due diligence and I am considering the books in question free to offer up for sale again.

Feedback please?

I noticed that he was back the other day in a football multi-member message thread and hoped that he had reached out to everyone to make things right.