• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Make sure you send him a separate PM with a link to your post here.

Then... :popcorn:

already did it ?

You need a NEW PM, not one that was part of an existing chain. I see that you are new. Perhaps reading the rules that are posted in the forum will help clarify what you need to do. Here is a link to make it easier.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4949997#Post4949997

BUDDY ... I did sent a NEW PM! I don't need the rules read again to me and I'm not new here

Take it easy m'man.

already did it ?

You need a NEW PM, not one that was part of an existing chain. I see that you are new. Perhaps reading the rules that are posted in the forum will help clarify what you need to do. Here is a link to make it easier.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4949997#Post4949997

BUDDY ... I did sent a NEW PM! I don't need the rules read again to me and I'm not new here

Are you like this with everyone?

already did it ?

Doesn't matter. I think he's already rubbed most people the wrong way to the point where they won't do business with him anyways. And I wouldn't be too confident that he'd want to hang out in CG

Carnac.jpg

Here's my guess at the response. "I bought the book on eBay and put it up for sale immediately before I got the book. When the book arrived it was damaged in shipping and I had to return it to the seller. He was never out the money so I didn't do anything wrong."

already did it ?

fv3rr.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

Carnac.jpg

Here's my guess at the response. "I bought the book on eBay and put it up for sale immediately before I got the book. When the book arrived it was damaged in shipping and I had to return it to the seller. He was never out the money so I didn't do anything wrong."

:censored: Now he won't even have to make up a story. Your's is so good....

Of coure I did not hear anything anymore from Seerojas after I accepted his offer for a refund (on the AMS666 run), so I sent him a PM with a link to the discussion on this thread and I am proposing Seerojas for the PL or HOS or whatever.

I hope I followed the rules. best and once again, thx for the support.

already did it ?

no ... this boards a frustrating place... She can clearly see in my response before that I did what Harvey said I had to do. no one yelling ... you can't tell through txt ? I come to the forums to buy, sell, and trade .... I'm sorry I don't have time to hang out and chat. I feel like you guys punish people here for that?

Carnac.jpg

HERES THE KICKER! the books BACK ON EBAY! no cracked case!!!!!!!!

Carnac.jpg

HERES THE KICKER! the books BACK ON EBAY! no cracked case!!!!!!!!

:o

already did it ?

Doesn't matter. I think he's already rubbed most people the wrong way to the point where they won't do business with him anyways. And I wouldn't be too confident that he'd want to hang out in CG

your right and your wrong... yes I don't hang on here to chat much I have a busy life and thats shunned by some people on here but your wrong people won't take money money to sell or pay me to buy a book! I've never had a deal (buy or sell) on the boards that was bad... my kudos page is all positive... so yes I won't hang out much in the "cg" but I do buy and sell here and noones ever... ever ... rejected my offers or refused to do buisness with me. anyone who's done buisness with me knows I'm and honest, fair, buisness man... as for if you like me personally as a friend? well god didn't put us here to please everyone ? some people come here to buy sell trade, some to chat, some both! you shouldn't shun ppl one way or the other ... new money to the hobby is better for ALL OF US!

I think it's time for the hall

Can he still finish curing cancer from the HOS? He was really close like a year ago, it must be just finishing touches at this point...I'd hate to be blamed for messing all that up.

I think hustruck is Eugene from TWD ! ?