• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

He's not British, he just lives in the UK. Symbiotic was an Asian-American from the Atlanta area living in the UK.

You guys got punked in the PIF thread. :D

What does it mean "punked"?

A way to describe someone ripping you off, tricking you, teasing you

He's not British, he just lives in the UK. Symbiotic was an Asian-American from the Atlanta area living in the UK.

What does it mean "punked"? Any hypothesis was valid, as long as a new member does not get to be known around here one cannot tell.

Been Had, Been Took, Fooled, Hoodwinked, Led Astray, Run-amok, bamboozled, conned, the wool was pulled over your eyes.....

(shrug)

Snip

They caught onto the shill and most likely banned him, deleted his posts and any posts responding to him.

Although my restraining order should have stayed. :preach:

In correct, for whatever reason I'm still here.

If any of the powers that be would like to talk, I'd be more than happy to via PM or email.

Edited by Smoak//Frost

(shrug)

Snip

They caught onto the shill and most likely banned him, deleted his posts and any posts responding to him.

If any of the powers that be would like to talk, I'd be more than happy to via PM or email.

I don't care if it's In Correct or Out Correct.

You maintain that perimeter mister.

(shrug)

Snip

I don't care if it's In Correct or Out Correct.

You maintain that perimeter mister.

Yes sir. Check my signature.

(shrug)

Snip

Or you could just take the hint and move along. I'm sure it's a sunny day in Britain - go hit the beach or something.

Edited by 1Cool

He's just become a waste of anybody's time in this place. He's had enough time to clean up his act and has proven that he isn't even going to try.

What does it mean "punked"? Any hypothesis was valid, as long as a new member does not get to be known around here one cannot tell.

Been Had, Been Took, Fooled, Hoodwinked, Led Astray, Run-amok, bamboozled, conned, the wool was pulled over your eyes.....

You didn't land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on you?

He's just become a waste of anybody's time in this place. He's had enough time to clean up his act and has proven that he isn't even going to try.

Swick is not that bad is he?

Not at all, from what I hear he spends quite a bit of money.

???

???

:jokealert:

I have not been around much lately, as I have my plate full. But is this guy serious? He's done nothing but lie and scam around here. He's like a 2ft dandelion root that you keep cutting off at the surface but comes back time and time again.

If this is Symbiotic, I suggest you go and learn what character and honesty mean, because you have none. I'd hate to see the way you treat family and friends because this type of character behavior is like a disease with you.

He had started a thread this morning regarding X-Men 129 not being a bigger key and admitted to being Symbiotic. I guess the mods poofed the thread though. doh!

Here was the discussion:

Symbi, it's the "Hellfire Club". Not the Blackfire Club. :makepoint:

I like that he doesn't even try to pretend he ISN'T Symbi lol

I don't see any need for that. You guys have clearly sussed out the situation, no need to try and lie here.

I came back here to engage in discussions about books (feel free to check my posts since back), mainly on the modern boards, with the exception of my mis-step into the Pay it Foward thread, I have no interest in trading/selling/buying or any of the like. You can check my ebay account (par1ahh) as well, I haven't been involved in the sale of anything since leaving the forums.

I'm incredibly aware of my past actions, my reputation, and was (probably foolishly) hoping I could come back and just post about books from a reader/fan perspective. No need for a big blow out, if you want me gone just say the word and I'll leave, or you can have Arch hit the ban hammer.

However, if you think someone who's stepped over the line as many times as I have, deserves a chance to still be on the boards in a constructive manner, I will do my best to be a model citizen here, and as said before I will never ever touch the FS forums/ebay.