• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Don't assume everyone gives excuses.. Perfect example. When I first came aboard, I made a small purchase with a dealer on here. He insisted he never got my check, but I mailed it. We went back & forth for 2-3 weeks, finally he realized his wife cashed it awhile ago. He never assumed anything, or thought I made an excuse up.

I'm sorry if you got burnt in the past, but I play straight. My point is I felt a certain way when you started sending PMs. Just like the way your tone is here. Look at what your are saying, your saying I never sent a payment basically..

I really don't feel like I should be banned for this, but I will leave this up to the guys on the board. For the amount of time I have been here, I have been honest, and have paid.

Oh by the way here is an excuse..

Ah, I can't pay cause like my roof blew off my house, and like my comics will get wet when it rains. So can you hold them for 3 months while I have my roof fixed?

Don't think I ever said that to you. I said, I SENT THE PAYMENT..

Thanks again...

:gossip: I am not a dealer...........just a stupid surfer dude who has also been called a disabled moocher :)

If I were you, I would send another check. One time I sent a M.O. and the seller says he didn't receive them. Without waiting any longer, I sent another M.O. and he got it. I saved the receipts on the first M.O. to see if it cleared, it didn't. Even one year later, it still didn't clear just to see if it was lost.

October did communicate well as you do.

If I were you, I would send another check.

Well, the problem with this is that, as soon as he gets the books he returns them. Sounds to me like the deal between the two parties has gone south - why prolong it? hm

Well, the problem with this is that, as soon as he gets the books he returns them. Sounds to me like the deal between the two parties has gone south - why prolong it? hm

Did I miss that part of the thread?

Ya mean the part where it's obvious they don't like each other? :)

(thumbs u Just making sure we weren't dealing with a chronic returner.

Who cares about "like"? This is about comics! :kidaround:

My check cleared October 9th for Conan #1. I have posted another PM and am leaving the opportunity open for Gilberto to respond with the tracking number he promised twice. It is still remotely possible that if he did not use the shipping he promised, the package could be creeping along out there somewhere without a tracking number. I felt it was important to follow up on genrlzod's post in case there is a pattern. Hopefully nothing bad has happened to Gilberto keeping him from responding. However, I see posts in other threads Oct 28th and earlier for gilbertotorres. Right now, the situation looks pretty grim--but there's still hope the book will arrive. If it does, I will certainly post absolutely as soon as possible.

If the book doesn't arrive--well, let's wait and see a bit longer.

Cheers,

Leon

During the VCC in September I purchased Wolverine issues 1 - 4 (mini) from gilbertotorres. I sent my MO out on Sept. 16th. On Oct. 22nd I inquired about the books and was told that they were over looked and that they would be sent out right away. As of today, Nov. 4th I still do not have these books. My last 2 PMs have gone unanswered. As of this moment I am out $57.00 and feel that I will never see either the money or the books.

He's slow to ship but keep reminding him. He hasn't posted here or at another board he frequently posts in for a week now, so it may be that he's been unable to take care of your orders for some reason or another.

I sent out a MO to Gliberto on 9/9/08. He has answered my PMs, but it has been mostly one excuse after the other. The last PM was on 10/25 stating that my book would ship by 10/31 with confirmation. I haven't heard anything back or received a book yet.

If I were you, I would send another check.

Don't mean to jump in on a thread but your not talking about any of my transactions. I never returned anyone's books. Nor do I want to give that impression from what you just said.. (thumbs u

Going to add SIXX_VAN_ROSE to the probation list. He claimed his payment went out three weeks ago, but I never got it. Subsequent PMs to him have gone unanswered or unread.

Arent you supposed to give at least 30 days anyway before "outing" in this forum?

Is