• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

:hi: Hiyo!

Question: Anyone know about MCMiles? Is he a good guy to buy from? :wishluck:

Sorry to ask this way, but with the amount of pages here and my lack of attention problems... I thought to ask the fellow boardies here about the person I am considering buying a book from.

Thanks for any feedback provided, in advance!

Sorry to ask this way, but with the amount of pages here and my lack of attention problems... I thought to ask the fellow boardies here about the person I am considering buying a book from.

:roflmao:

He'll build it up and build it up and build it up.....

And he's solid!

Solid as a rock!!!

Yes !! MCMILES is awesome .................... (thumbs u

Great Seller!

Great Seller!

Thanks alot people! I will definitely buy from him! Second Floridian Ive bought from these past week! Definitely will post some kudos after a sucessessfull transaction!

:wishluck:

I had hoped I would never have to post here, but sadly I must.

I nominate boechler be added to the Probation List, justification as follows:

Agreement to buy books from him July 6, and payment was mailed to him the next day. First inquiry about the status of books made towards end of July, with response of having been too busy. Inquiry #2 made near end of August, with response being he wrote the wrong address and the post office screwed up by never informing him the package was returned to the post office. Inquiry #3 made over a week ago, PM has not been read.

I think that's been long enough.

Agreement to buy books from him July 6, and payment was mailed to him the next day. First inquiry about the status of books made towards end of July, with response of having been too busy. Inquiry #2 made near end of August, with response being he wrote the wrong address and the post office screwed up by never informing him the package was returned to the post office. Inquiry #3 made over a week ago, PM has not been read.

Check this thread, apparently a few boardies know this guy personally http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2324636&fpart=1

but why you'd buy something from a guy who's first post on this board was a selling thread is beyond me. But hey, I'm not a guy who blames the victim....

Interesting. I purchased a FF48 VG/FN from him and sent it back to him because of some undisclosed stained pages. It took him two months to send me my refund. He has a long list of excuses, uh, I mean reasons: so busy, away from home, wife is on crutches... Also, he does not accept Paypal which should have tipped me off. At least I got my money back.

Wow... throwing an artist on to the probation list. OUCH!

him if he can't meet his responsibilities...he puts his trousers on one leg at a time just like the rest of us (uh, unless he's one of those youtube guys that jump into their pants 2 legs at a time...) :devil:

So I hate to do this but someone has given me the runaround.

Dbostejano agreed to purchase some books.

We agree to wait on purchasing until he sees my next thread. Thread goes up August 16th. No further purchases by Dbostejano.

On Sept. 2nd I send a PM asking if he was still planning on purchasing the books. In that exchange I let him know that I believe he isn't purchasing the books becaause he hasn't paid me and hes still buying from others. He then states the following....

"I'm sorry shooty, I'm in Houston and we just went through Hurricane Ike, I was in Mexico City for a week then I had to come back emergency due to the Hurricane. I'm just getting around to this site and ebay.

My apologies, if you still have the book please let me know. "

I let him know and after further discussion we agree that he still wants the books and due to the extreme weather conditions I will give til the end of the month for payment at his request.

its the end of the month and no payment. Furthermore he is purchasing books on the forum this very past week.

Dbostejanos latest purchase.

At the moment I am no longer selling the books to Dbostejano but I feel it necessary to make this exchange known to the forum.

Interesting. I purchased a FF48 VG/FN from him and sent it back to him because of some undisclosed stained pages. It took him two months to send me my refund. He has a long list of excuses, uh, I mean reasons: so busy, away from home, wife is on crutches... Also, he does not accept Paypal which should have tipped me off. At least I got my money back.

Sorry to hear of your guys trouble with him. I sent him a couple of hundred bucks for a raw book and everything turned out fine. (lucky me I guess)

I think he might know Skinny-White-Boy shoot him a PM and maybe skinny will break some legs.

Sorry to hear of your guys trouble with him. I sent him a couple of hundred bucks for a raw book and everything turned out fine. (lucky me I guess)

I think he might know Skinny-White-Boy shoot him a PM and maybe skinny will break some legs.

I PM'd someone else who knew boechler - he said he hadn't seen him in quite a while. The PM I sent to boechler a month ago still hasn't been read. Don't know whether he's still alive ...

I PM'd someone else who knew boechler - he said he hadn't seen him in quite a while. The PM I sent to boechler a month ago still hasn't been read. Don't know whether he's still alive ...

Well good luck with your purchase hope it all gets worked out.