• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Let's be honest Andy, I answered every pm except the last one. When the check didn't arrive within the first few days, you told me you needed me to paypal because of your school. That wasn't cool with me, nor what I agreed to.

I also said we should just can the deal at that point..

I've paid and communicated with everyone on here, and never screwed anyone on this board. Both large and small piles have been paid for.

Ask Comicgrinder about "lost" checks. He can tell you a funny story.

I do alot of business on here, and I think things could been done in a different fashion.

thanks..

~Sixx

I already told him thinking the same thing might of happened.....

Thanks, I appreciate your help. Truth is, I did send the check out. But to me he didn't seem convinced, and it kind of set the tone when he asked for paypal.

I would have gladly sent off another one, but he went in another direction, and I went in another as well.

Let's be honest Andy, I answered every pm except the last one. When the check didn't arrive within the first few days, you told me you needed me to paypal because of your school. That wasn't cool with me, nor what I agreed to.

I also said we should just can the deal at that point..

I've paid and communicated with everyone on here, and never screwed anyone on this board. Both large and small piles have been paid for.

Ask Comicgrinder about "lost" checks. He can tell you a funny story.

I do alot of business on here, and I think things could been done in a different fashion.

thanks..

~Sixx

Not what I said at all. You claimed you mailed the check. It never arrived. I told you to mail it to me at school. You never responded. Want me to post the PMs?

Thanks, I appreciate your help. Truth is, I did send the check out. But to me he didn't seem convinced, and it kind of set the tone when he asked for paypal.

I would have gladly sent off another one, but he went in another direction, and I went in another as well.

Here is my last PM, which I sent 10 days ago, that you never bothered to answer. Where in that did I ask for paypal?

"No check yet, it would have gotten here by now. I suppose it got lost in the mail.

You can send payment here, since it looks like it's not going to my Illinois address.

{I wrote my address here}"

Here is my last PM, which I sent 10 days ago, that you never bothered to answer. Where in that did I ask for paypal?

"No check yet, it would have gotten here by now. I suppose it got lost in the mail.

You can send payment here, since it looks like it's not going to my Illinois address.

{I wrote my address here}"

Here you go dude... Per your PM..

I am going back to school on Sunday, and I need to have payment before then. Have you mailed the check yet? If not, can you pay by paypal? I also need time to mail the books out, so I would need the money by Friday afternoon...

Andy

I guess you forgot that one...

In any event I'm not going to go back and forth with you on here. If you want to put me on probation, then thats fine..

Here is the full PM conversation. I never said I would only take Paypal. In fact, I have tried to be very accomodating, even when it was clear that you were going to make excuses as to why you weren't going to pay. If I had a dollar for every time someone's check got "lost in the mail"...

Me: (on 10/7)

Ok, total comes to $92 with shipping. You can paypal me at XXX or send a check or money order (preferred method) to:

{my address}

Me (8 days later):

I am going back to school on Sunday, and I need to have payment before then. Have you mailed the check yet? If not, can you pay by paypal? I also need time to mail the books out, so I would need the money by Friday afternoon...

Andy

You: (same day)

Andy,

The check was mailed late last week. With all due respect, you never mentioned anything to me in regards to a school deadline.

If its a problem, and you can't fulfill the order at this time, due to your situation, please cancel my order. No harm done, and no bad kudos on my end for you.

I understand things happen, but I don't really use my paypal to fund my books.

Thanks again,

Patrick

Me:

No worries. If the check is in the mail I am sure I will get it in time. If not, I will just mail them from school or something.

Me:

No check yet, which is odd. If you mailed it last week it should have been here by now.

I will keep you updated and let you know if it arrives next week.

Me: (10 days ago)

No check yet, it would have gotten here by now. I suppose it got lost in the mail.

{my address}

seems like you guys are getting along just fine with your pm's. i don't see what the problem is.

The problem is that my last PMs were ignored for two weeks. (shrug)

All he has to say is "ok, I'll send a check to you at school since the first one got lost" and we could be done here.

Excuses, I think your being alittle unfair. The check was sent. I don't need to make excuses, so let me make that crystal clear to you. At this point, I don't really care what conclusion you've come to. I'm not a one hit wonder on this board just because I don't have a big post count yet. I've communicated with everyone on here, and have paid for all goods. Anyone who has worked with me on here, can tell you that.

It was sent, the postal system lost it. You feel otherwise, so that's fine.

You have your opinion, and I have mine, thats the beauty of this country we live in.

Thanks..

Patrick

My point is honestly, your tone was that you thought I was giving you a story the whole time. That twisted me, and thats why I said can the deal. My opinion or take if you will.

Edited by SIXX_VAN_ROSE

It was sent, the postal system lost it.

Ok, fine. Then resend the money. (shrug)

My point is honestly, your tone was that you thought I was giving you a story the whole time. That twisted me, and thats why I said can the deal. My opinion or take if you will.

My "tone" was just fine until you stop responding to my PMs. Just pay for the books you bought. Why is this so hard? Write a check, put it in an envelope. In the amount of time it has taken you to argue about it you could have done that 10 times over.

During the VCC in September I purchased Wolverine issues 1 - 4 (mini) from gilbertotorres. I sent my MO out on Sept. 16th. On Oct. 22nd I inquired about the books and was told that they were over looked and that they would be sent out right away. As of today, Nov. 4th I still do not have these books. My last 2 PMs have gone unanswered. As of this moment I am out $57.00 and feel that I will never see either the money or the books.

Yep, sadly similar story here...

He doesn't take PayPal, so after the check has been cashed, he tells me the books won't ship until Oct 3. (That's over a week after he's cashed it. hm

Two weeks go by, he says he will refund the money, then suddenly claims to have gotten the books back "from Canada".

So, he says he'll ship them- again , I ask for a PM when they go. That was ten days ago and nothing.

He doesn't respond or read the PM apparently.

He has had a..shall we say, nonchalant attitude toward fufilling his end of the deal.

Looks like a probable addition to the list.... :sorry:

Edited by marvelcollector

During the VCC in September I purchased Wolverine issues 1 - 4 (mini) from gilbertotorres. I sent my MO out on Sept. 16th. On Oct. 22nd I inquired about the books and was told that they were over looked and that they would be sent out right away. As of today, Nov. 4th I still do not have these books. My last 2 PMs have gone unanswered. As of this moment I am out $57.00 and feel that I will never see either the money or the books.

Yep, sadly similar story here...

He doesn't take PayPal, so after the check has been cashed, he tells me the books won't ship until Oct 3. (That's over a week after he's cashed it. hm

Two weeks go by, he says he will refund the money, then suddenly claims to have gotten the books back "from Canada".

So, he says he'll ship them- again , I ask for a PM when they go. That was ten days ago and nothing.

He doesn't respond or read the PM apparently.

He has had a..shall we say, nonchalant attitude toward fufilling his end of the deal.

Looks like a probable addition to the list.... :sorry:

Us Canadians always shoulder the blame. Beavers and trees, that's all were good for. Seriously I hope this gets resolved soon.

Going to add SIXX_VAN_ROSE to the probation list. He claimed his payment went out three weeks ago, but I never got it. Subsequent PMs to him have gone unanswered or unread.

Arent you supposed to give at least 30 days anyway before "outing" in this forum?

Going to add SIXX_VAN_ROSE to the probation list. He claimed his payment went out three weeks ago, but I never got it. Subsequent PMs to him have gone unanswered or unread.

Arent you supposed to give at least 30 days anyway before "outing" in this forum?

I sent him the total on 10/7. Close enough.

I think that October and Patrick just need to go there separate ways. There is no way they can resolve this, they both think they are right and the both have points to support them --

I have no transactions with Patrick, put would not let this stop me from working with him. It does not seem that he should be on probation for this

2c

I think that October and Patrick just need to go there separate ways. There is no way they can resolve this, they both think they are right and the both have points to support them --

I have no transactions with Patrick, put would not let this stop me from working with him. It does not seem that he should be on probation for this

2c

It seems clear to me that SIXX_VAN_ROSE has posted the :takeit: and failed to pay. He should therefore be on the list (once the 30 days has passed).

Don't assume everyone gives excuses.. Perfect example. When I first came aboard, I made a small purchase with a dealer on here. He insisted he never got my check, but I mailed it. We went back & forth for 2-3 weeks, finally he realized his wife cashed it awhile ago. He never assumed anything, or thought I made an excuse up.

I'm sorry if you got burnt in the past, but I play straight. My point is I felt a certain way when you started sending PMs. Just like the way your tone is here. Look at what your are saying, your saying I never sent a payment basically..

I really don't feel like I should be banned for this, but I will leave this up to the guys on the board. For the amount of time I have been here, I have been honest, and have paid.

Oh by the way here is an excuse..

Ah, I can't pay cause like my roof blew off my house, and like my comics will get wet when it rains. So can you hold them for 3 months while I have my roof fixed?

Don't think I ever said that to you. I said, I SENT THE PAYMENT..

Thanks again...

Don't think I ever said that to you. I said, I SENT THE PAYMENT..

Ok. Fine. I believe you, but I never got the check. So send it again and we can forget this.

Otherwise you ARE just making excuses...."oh, it got lost in the mail so we can just forget about the deal".