• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Cough cough....there has been NO FOLLOW UP post indicating that Lemonman5 has been made whole.

Cough cough. Once the nomination is rescinded, there is nothing else going on. Nothing to discuss. Unless you are a jackoff on crack on a Saturday night

FTFY

:whee:

FTFY

Nah.

When I usually go on Saturday night crack binges, my time is allocated to ingesting as much crack cocaine as my body can stand whilst perusing seedy strip clubs.Ultimately, the night culminates into engaging a lady of the night in various sordid activities. :wishluck:

That said, in the midst of such an evening, there is no time to spend on posting on this forum. lol

Humor and the *apparent* digression from the topic at hand aside....

The fact of the matter remains that the OP has not indicated that he has been made whole.Even if he were to be made whole, the more pressing point was that others should be made weary of future dealings with this DennisRodmanofSS character.

Filing a police report, which only the OP is capable of doing, would also give DennisRodmanofSS a considerable amount of trouble.He is certainly deserving of that and being nominated on this forum on a PL list (or not nominated, as the case currently stands) will not be nearly as much of a deterrent in keeping DennisRodmanofSS from getting over on someone else, in the future.

The fact of the matter remains that the OP has not indicated that he has been made whole.Even if he were to be made whole, the more pressing point was that others should be made weary of future dealings with this DennisRodmanofSS character.

Filing a police report, which only the OP is capable of doing, would also give DennisRodmanofSS a considerable amount of trouble.He is certainly deserving of that and being nominated on this forum on a PL list (or not nominated, as the case currently stands) will not be nearly as much of a deterrent in keeping DennisRodmanofSS from getting over on someone else, in the future.

Consider me weary.

Consider me weary.

Building 40 foot fire pits? I hear that can make one weary.

Consider me weary.

Sing it!!!

Anyone have some pressing tips that can help me to manipulate GPA and bring the conversation back to being about me and how awesome I am?

A wise man once said: "before you can press, you have to get bent!"

Anyone have some pressing tips that can help me to manipulate GPA and bring the conversation back to being about me and how awesome I am?

Don't forget to promote your books at cgc, current books that need to be pressed and what show you will be appearing at

Don't forget to promote your books at cgc, current books that need to be pressed and what show you will be appearing at

Between smoke breaks. ( cigarettes :makepoint: )

Consider me weary.

You do realize that I am still getting flack for that deal*, and that the book was a $60 slab that was actually delivered to the buyer, right?

See litany of following posts for an example, as well as random posts.Hell, do a search under " fire pit" on this board and you'd probably find about a post per week with that reference.

The buyer got the book and didn't ask for a refund, after it was received.

Point being, I learned from my mistake and I am still here.I haven't beat anyone and then skipped Dodge or tried to come back under a different user ID.

Even my profile avatar is a picture of mysef, I have nothing to hide.

If anyone wants to bring up the "manipulating GPA", I give the same answer.

I cancelled a $275 sale on eBay, immediately refunded the buyer and ultimately, the same book was shipped to Shadroch in return for a $550 donation he made to woundedwarriorproject.org.

I am not going to discuss thst any further, a search on this board will pop that thread up.

Allow me to reinterate, I have learned my lesson and there ain't no shame in my game.

Allow me to reinterate, I have learned my lesson and there ain't no shame in my game.

I think they're giving you flack because you ain't gone to schoolz to follow forum posting rulez.

I think they're giving you flack because you ain't gone to schoolz to follow forum posting rulez.

You didn't allow him to reinterate.

Consider me weary.

You do realize that I am still getting flack for that deal*, and that the book was a $60 slab that was actually delivered to the buyer, right?

See litany of following posts for an example, as well as random posts.Hell, do a search under " fire pit" on this board and you'd probably find about a post per week with that reference.

The buyer got the book and didn't ask for a refund, after it was received.

Point being, I learned from my mistake and I am still here.I haven't beat anyone and then skipped Dodge or tried to come back under a different user ID.

Even my profile avatar is a picture of mysef, I have nothing to hide.

If anyone wants to bring up the "manipulating GPA", I give the same answer.

I cancelled a $275 sale on eBay, immediately refunded the buyer and ultimately, the same book was shipped to Shadroch in return for a $550 donation he made to woundedwarriorproject.org.

I am not going to discuss thst any further, a search on this board will pop that thread up.

I think the fire pit keeps coming up because the explanation was unintentionally hilarious.

Also that "Dear GPA, please cancel this sale" thread was one of my top-5 favorite threads I've ever read.