• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

comix4fun is the one singular, sensational Champion of us all!!!

Dan

lol

That's going on my business cards.

Dan

lol

Chris Ciara, Esq.

Attorney-At-Law

Jon Lovitz Stunt Double

The Singular, Senstional Champion of Us All!

Dan

lol

Chris Ciara, Esq.

Attorney-At-Law

Jon Lovitz Stunt Double

lol

Chris Ciara

aka Prince of Crunk & B

aka CC Rider

Dan

lol

Chris Ciara, Esq.

Attorney-At-Law

Jon Lovitz Stunt Double

:applause:

Dan

I would like to report mr_highgrade.

For the first time I've had a deal go bad. I have found him rude and unprofessional. I submit the facts only and leave it to fellow boardies to judge the outcome. If anybody disputes what I have said I have screenshots of my private PM with him, but do not know the etiquette for posting them.

Mr highgrade responded to my WTB Thread for DD blank covers. 1/25/16

He said he had 11, I offered $100 plus p&p.

He declined and said he had a deal pending for $200

3/5/16 he pm'd me asking if I'm still looking.

I said I'm only interested in high grade comics, potential 9.8's. He ASSURED ME THEY WHERE 9.8 or BETTER.

We agreed 5 for $17 plus p&p to UK.

I paypal $107.50 to him on 3/10/16

17/3/16 the comics arrived.

They where not high grade. I sent the following images. 3 out of the 5 where heavily creased. The 2 could probably get a 9.6 IMO.

882394395204b5ae0950bf3ccc447cba_zpse9qffgem.jpg

aeaa9e5d5d9bd282cb5757162824dce3_zps6zwolpk6.jpg

His explanation was that I must of got them "MIXED UP WITH MY OWN COPIES" those are not his.

I try to be fair and say if you didn't send them like that, then they must have got damaged in the post, even though there is no visible damage to the mailer.

After trying to be reasonable and offering the option to either offer me a full refund plus my return postage if I sent them back or refund me just for the 3.

I then get the I've been collecting highgrade comics since the 70's hand picking every issue etc. he's well known etc.

He eventually calls me a liar claiming I swapped him NM copies for mine. . Not looking at the sense of me switching 3 comics at $17 plus my international shipping costs. That is where we are at.

I am simply a customer trying to return comics I'm not happy with.

If there are any questions I will try and answer, but please be aware of the time difference and work hours.

Thanks.

I know this has been settled and I'm coming in late with my two cents here but from what I recall from when the book came out what you're seeing is production. I had a 100 copies come in when the book came out that all had the defects shown in the pic. There were a few Marvel blanks around the same time that all had the same production issue - I think one was Captain America 1. I think I still have all 100 copies back in storage since I never put them up for sale once I saw the production issue. Books should have been advertised correctly though.

Please help. If a member is on the current probation list can they start an ad in the wanted to buy forum?

Sure they can. The PL is basically aspirational. There is no enforcement by the mods, and there is nothing stopping anyone from transacting with them, other than the fear of public shaming, maybe guilt by association, and the possibility that other people may not deal with you, if you deal with PL/HOS denizens.

Please help. If a member is on the current probation list can they start an ad in the wanted to buy forum?
if this is the case, I think it is only fair to make a post in that thread to alert and warn any potential members. If that's considered thread crapping then I don't see a point of any probation list.