• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

70% voted for him to be added to the list.

I guess someone with credibility should do so

Actually, 88% of participants voted for him to be added to the list.

70 was the number of people who voted for that.

My bad

70% voted for him to be added to the list.

I guess someone with credibility should do so

Actually, 88% of participants voted for him to be added to the list.

70 was the number of people who voted for that.

My bad

With a post marked

10/17/12 06:10 PM Re: Introducing Ace Continuado 1st CGC sketch opps [Re: Ajl007]

I asked for a

Double Side Cover up to 4 characters 185.00 Batman blank

I paid promptly via Paypal. Few weeks later, got a scan of my book...

AceContinuadoSketchcover-RAWcensored.jpg

It's been 3 years +++... Still no book.

1st string of emails, encompassing approximately a year, I was told that the book went to CGC, and never returned.

2nd string of e-mails, approximately Summer 2013, I was told that the artist had felt bad, and drawn me a new one. Cool. flash forward a few months, the book was back from CGC, and would be mailed out. 5/19/15 The book never arrived, I never received a scan. No replies to my last two PMS dated 8/19/15

Suggested course of action?

Learn to be impatient (shrug)

I know right? I just... like to give people the chance to make things right on their own, but, sometimes, it doesn't happen :(

With a post marked

10/17/12 06:10 PM Re: Introducing Ace Continuado 1st CGC sketch opps [Re: Ajl007]

I asked for a

1st string of emails, encompassing approximately a year, I was told that the book went to CGC, and never returned.

2nd string of e-mails, approximately Summer 2013, I was told that the artist had felt bad, and drawn me a new one. Cool. flash forward a few months, the book was back from CGC, and would be mailed out. 5/19/15 The book never arrived, I never received a scan. No replies to my last two PMS dated 8/19/15

Send the PM, doubt you will get a response since he hasn't posted in 2 years.

With a post marked

I asked for a

Gotta wonder why you waited over 3 years to handle this, that seems a bit crazy to me.No offense.

Send him a PM about the nomination for the PL/HOS list, as a formality.Maybe he'll respond but it is doubtful.

You may be able to get a chargeback through your CC company, doesn't matter if you paid through PP or not.

As long as you have proof that you paid and the book was never received, chances are that your CC will refund the $185.

Then again....the fact that you waited 3 years may skewer the chargeback process.I've never done this but it's worth trying.

With a post marked

I asked for a

Ajl007 is a p.o.s thief. I was burnt by him on a sketch also. Try pm'ing Glynn sr. He worked with Ajl007 and also had done a sketch opp with Ace in the past.

With a post marked

I asked for a

Cool sketch. That thief is your money snatcher. I am sorry that you have to go through.