• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

DennisRodmanofSS has reached out to me, and we have achieved a mutually agreeable solution. For my part in his inclusion on the PL, he may be removed.

"DennisRodmanofSS" ? Does that mean he has Kim Jong-un rub every slab all over his body?

Can someone update the list please with DennisRodmanofSS nominated by Ultramanking?

Looks like crikets from this guy and another boardie Seanfingh, is putting him up on the 7th.

Think there is sufficient info to put him on the PL now provided by Ultra to warn other folks from dealing with him.

Thanks.

Just waiting for Ultramanking to confirm. It's been 72 Hours. :popcorn:

DennisRodmanofss hasn't contacted me and PMs still unread by him as of today and therefore nominate to put him on PL, thks

I have edited this response. DennisRodmanofSS and I have come to an agreeable settlement.

You should leave the original request that he be added and just post your update in the thread. Reason being, now the original link of his inclusion to the PL doesn't give an explanation of why you originally asked that he be included to the PL. It just shows your edited response that he be removed.

Still waiting to hear from Ultramanking on his nomination. :popcorn:

I'm not certain that I agree with you. From the various iterations of the PL, it will be clear that he was on the PL. and was removed. It should also be relatively clear that I was involved in nominating him, and that he has satisfactorily (to me) extricated himself from the PL.

04/26/16 - Ultramanking nominates DennisRodmanofSS

04/29/16 - DennisRodmanofSS is added to the PL (incl. a link to the original nomination)

05/11/16 - seanfingh nominates DennisRodmanofSS (a link is included to the name on PL)

08/29/16 - DennisRodmanofSS makes right with seanfingh. seanfingh updates the probation discussion thread indicating that DennisRodmanofSS can be removed from the PL.

If Ultramanking came forward and said the same thing, the list would be updated with a "DennisRodmanofSS removed from the PL"... but his original inclusion isn't deleted. This allows people a chance, if they choose, to see why the person was originally added to the PL to begin with. If everyone edited their initial nomination to delete the reasons why the person was nominated after resolution, it kind of eliminates the historical significance of the Probation List.

It's obviously your choice if you want to edit your nominating post. I just wanted to explain why it wasn't a good idea in my opinion. (shrug)

04/29/16 - DennisRodmanofSS is added to the PL (incl. a link to the original nomination)

05/11/16 - seanfingh nominates DennisRodmanofSS (a link is included to the name on PL)

08/29/16 - DennisRodmanofSS makes right with seanfingh. seanfingh updates the probation discussion thread indicating that DennisRodmanofSS can be removed from the PL.

If Ultramanking came forward and said the same thing, the list would be updated with a "DennisRodmanofSS removed from the PL"... but his original inclusion isn't deleted. This allows people a chance, if they choose, to see why the person was originally added to the PL to begin with. If everyone edited their initial nomination to delete the reasons why the person was nominated after resolution, it kind of eliminates the historical significance of the Probation List.

It's obviously your choice if you want to edit your nominating post. I just wanted to explain why it wasn't a good idea in my opinion. (shrug)

Thank you for the explanation.

:eyeroll:

You really don't agree with keeping the initial nomination intact?

I thought it was my choice. Or is this a debate? Or are you the boss of me? Please let me know so I can decide which place to tell you to go.

You can stick your eyeroll up your fundament.

I'm still here. :hi:

I just like to keep the historical info intact. One week from now, I'll have no idea who DennisRodmanofSS is or who nominated him and for what reason. Having the original info available allows me (and everyone else) in the future to decide if this is someone I'd like to deal with even if they are on the PL.

I guess I should just not care as much. :shy:

DennisRodmanofSS has contacted me and we have made agreeable solution. For my part in his inclusion on the PL, he may be removed. Thks

I'm also trying to figure out if anything I posted was taken out of context.

My :eyeroll: was just a friendly :kidaround: to Sean's response. I wasn't trying to be an with my response.

You are good people, Justin.