• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

What do you intend to do about your obligations to board members?
Fulfill them with great haste unless they'd like their money back which a few buyers have made it clear.
Do you have an escuse as to why this happened?
Yes. Personal matters that I don't really want public,
Do you have the money to pay board members back?
Yes.
Why did you choose to ignore people's PM's and not deal with this issue? I have always found it best to aproach a situation like this immediately. Whether it is an awkward situation or not. Honesty and communication would have prevented all of this. I hope you have learned a lesson from this.

Conner,

For me, it is quite unacceptable the way our transaction was handled. Personally, the time frame for non-delivery did not bother me as I have waited even longer for books without worry. However, your handling of MuscleShark was the first sign of trouble for me and then you told me the books were shipped when they clearly were not. Why didn't you just tell me that you need more time? I would have been fine with that rather than being misinformed. You still have yet to answer my email or try to explain.

Edited by nocutename

Why did you ignore PMs from the people you shafted yet still post and attempt to buy books.
Inability to get to a computer and a liking of golden age books.

So you posted :takeit: without a computer?

No.

Conner,

For me, it is quite unacceptable the way our transaction was handled. Personally, the time frame for non-delivery did not bother me as I have waited even longer for books without worry. However, your handling of MuscleShark was the first sign of trouble for me and then you told me the books were shipped when they clearly were not. Why didn't you just tell me that you need more time? I would have been fine with that rather than being misinformed. You still have yet to answer my email or try to explain.

Conner,

Probably embarrassment. But that is a good point.

Conner,

Not sure what you are embarrassed about. Needing more time to ship out books, which was the truth or covering up the truth? Honestly, do you think from a buyer's point of view that it is just OK to flippantly refund money without sending off a personal email stating some type of remorse.

Conner,

Not sure what you are embarrassed about. Needing more time to ship out books, which was the truth or covering up the truth? Honestly, do you think from a buyer's point of view that it is just OK to flippantly refund money without sending off a personal email stating some type of remorse.

The explanation was private, so yes I do think it okay in some cases.

i just wanted to know where everybody else stood is all. i was hoping that i was the one on the hook for the most

So let me get this straight, kiddy-scammer Cap Freak has not come through on a $200+ deal with you, yet he pops into YOUR thread and tries to buy one of your books?

Does this seem insane to anyone else?

:screwy: exactly how old are we talking here? teenager? younger?

Personally, I've avoided his threads ever since that incident with Muscleshark. Sounded like a real to me, the way he responded to a customer after he sent them the wrong book. I never understood why some were backing him on that.

That takes some serious Ballz to try and purchase something from someone you are actively ripping off. :censored: After being on the probation list now 3 times AND now an official member of the Hall of shame(only 4th ever) - shouldn't this dude be banned from posting period? I've seen members banned for much less than scamming cash out of fellow boardies wallets...

I was not going to reply to this thread but these posts here are ridiculous.

A) You can't "rip someone off if they don't pay for the book yet.

B) Try to ban me from posting. Try.

Wow. You really are a class act all the way, aren't you?

Please refund me the money I paid you immediately.

Conner,

Nothing wrong with keeping your privacy. You probably should have at the very least let people know that something came up and to expect delays.

Conner,

No, it is never OK to just disappear. Never, ever should someone be told untruths. IMO, what is acceptable is to PM/email someone and state I am going through something personal and need time. I am sure that everyone here would have understood and no one would have pried about the subject either. If you are going to sell, communication with your buyers when you fail is key.

Conner,

No, it is never OK to just disappear. Never, ever should someone be told untruths. IMO, what is acceptable is to PM/email someone and state I am going through something personal and need time. I am sure that everyone here would have understood and no one would have pried about the subject either. If you are going to sell, communication with your buyers when you fail is key.

Thank You.

Why did you ignore PMs from the people you shafted yet still post and attempt to buy books.
Inability to get to a computer and a liking of golden age books.

Now this one really makes sense. :roflmao:

Conner,

Thank You.
In other words, always be prompt, honest and maintain great communication. In most cases, that will help to prevent something like this from happening. I hope you are learning a lesson here.

i just wanted to know where everybody else stood is all. i was hoping that i was the one on the hook for the most

So let me get this straight, kiddy-scammer Cap Freak has not come through on a $200+ deal with you, yet he pops into YOUR thread and tries to buy one of your books?

Does this seem insane to anyone else?

:screwy: exactly how old are we talking here? teenager? younger?

Personally, I've avoided his threads ever since that incident with Muscleshark. Sounded like a real to me, the way he responded to a customer after he sent them the wrong book. I never understood why some were backing him on that.

That takes some serious Ballz to try and purchase something from someone you are actively ripping off. :censored: After being on the probation list now 3 times AND now an official member of the Hall of shame(only 4th ever) - shouldn't this dude be banned from posting period? I've seen members banned for much less than scamming cash out of fellow boardies wallets...

I was not going to reply to this thread but these posts here are ridiculous.

A) You can't "rip someone off if they don't pay for the book yet.

B) Try to ban me from posting. Try.

Wow. You really are a class act all the way, aren't you?

Please refund me the money I paid you immediately.

Wow, what an absolute joke is more like it. :screwy: