• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

how much are we talking about with the deals gone bad? my deal was for a book at $225. but i'm hoping that everything will work out.

j

I think it is not the amount that matters. It is the approach and handling of the situation. There must have been over 10 buyers on that last thread because the prices were so incredible.

Know what I mean? We start saying complaints shouldn't occur unless it is a certain dollar amount, you let someone build up the courage to start pushing the envelope, but never to that amount.

I think CAP freak needs to be the 4th Hall of Shame member - it's like a swift kick to the bollocks seeing him buying & posting here on the boards while all these issues remain outstanding.

I've been thinking the same thig for he last 20 pages of this thread. at first I thought just getting on the list 3 times would be enough, but to acheive that, continue to ignore disgruntled clients AND continue to actively participate in the Market Forum, should be enough............ :sumo:

Perhaps i should have read this all to the conclusion first, so I apologize if he's finally come on here and satisfactorily explained his behavior..........

how much are we talking about with the deals gone bad? my deal was for a book at $225. but i'm hoping that everything will work out.

j

I think it is not the amount that matters. It is the approach and handling of the situation. There must have been over 10 buyers on that last thread because the prices were so incredible.

Know what I mean? We start saying complaints shouldn't occur unless it is a certain dollar amount, you let someone build up the courage to start pushing the envelope, but never to that amount.

i just wanted to know where everybody else stood is all. i was hoping that i was the one on the hook for the most and no one has more put into this than that.

i know it is the principle of the act, not the amount of money spent.

j

+7 :sumo:

+ :sumo::sumo::sumo::sumo::sumo::sumo::sumo::sumo:

I consider that many Sumos the final statement.

So what's the process? Do we just add him and who were the members that stated he belonged on that list permanently?

While I don't believe the community response will be much different, it has only been a couple of hours and we have only heard from a limited number of members. Divad is the primary POC for the Probation List, and we've usually left it to him to make final decisions. My "guess" is that a poll will be posted and based on that, a decision would be made. :shrug: However, I will defer to our more senior members to weigh in. :foryou:

It's disrespectful of him not to post a public response to what's been happening or to PM the injured parties in this manner.

And still trying to purchase books?

I know the boy can READ, so he needs to address this issue

It's disrespectful of him not to post a public response to what's been happening or to PM the injured parties in this manner.

And I hate to say this, but when I check my messages he hasn't even bothered to read the PMs. Very sad!

And I hate to say this, but when I check my messages he hasn't even bothered to read the PMs. Very sad!

:P

Email screening? hm

Okay, you need to change that Avatar. Too distracting Sir! lol

How about this?

SNF18SPDDN_180_374476a.jpg

Okay, you need to change that Avatar. Too distracting Sir! lol

How about this?

SNF18SPDDN_180_374476a.jpg

:o:o

Miss Brook is going to stay right where she's at. :sumo:

i just wanted to know where everybody else stood is all. i was hoping that i was the one on the hook for the most

So let me get this straight, kiddy-scammer Cap Freak has not come through on a $200+ deal with you, yet he pops into YOUR thread and tries to buy one of your books?

Does this seem insane to anyone else?

i just wanted to know where everybody else stood is all. i was hoping that i was the one on the hook for the most

So let me get this straight, kiddy-scammer Cap Freak has not come through on a $200+ deal with you, yet he pops into YOUR thread and tries to buy one of your books?

Does this seem insane to anyone else?

Yep.