• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Well... Cap just popped up in the GA/SA/BA Sales area looking to do a little buying. hm

We all need to jump on that immediately because this is not right if he is on the probation list that he is then just doing what he wants.

I think CAP freak needs to be the 4th Hall of Shame member - it's like a swift kick to the bollocks seeing him buying & posting here on the boards while all these issues remain outstanding.

I think CAP freak needs to be the 4th Hall of Shame member - it's like a swift kick to the bollocks seeing him buying & posting here on the boards while all these issues remain outstanding.

Majority vote, isn't it? hm

I second the motion (thumbs u

Yep that's real bad form. Knowingly owing people money/books then having the minerals to come on here to buy? If it was me who he owed I know for a fact I'd be truly pissed at that.

The fact he's ignoring people about it just doubles the already big problem.

Yep that's real bad form. Knowingly owing people money/books then having the minerals to come on here to buy? If it was me who he owed I know for a fact I'd be truly pissed at that.

+ 4

Well... Cap just popped up in the GA/SA/BA Sales area looking to do a little buying. hm

We all need to jump on that immediately because this is not right if he is on the probation list that he is then just doing what he wants.

Link Nick?

EDIT: Sorry I thought you'd posted about him posting :foryou:

Edited by Boozad

Link Nick?

EDIT: Sorry I thought you'd posted about him posting :foryou:

Thanks Gav. The seller kindly turned him down when he found out he was on the probation list.

CAP Freak turndown (or "how I came to love the rules")

i did put a post in the thread stating that he has to make right first before he can buy or sell anymore.

when it comes to his age, I didn't know he was under 18 (my fault, it didn't even occur to me that there were members under 18 on here).

I hope that everything works out for everyone as connor does not seem like the typical grab and run kid (he did pm me about our deal for one of his bat books). i'm not trying to defend him, that is his responsiblity if he wants to try or not. but we do need to keep the rules enforced so situations that go bad are kept to a minimum.

even though i've only been here since october, i've tried to build and keep my rep as high as possible because this is one of the coolest places i've ever found for comics and to get kicked off would suck.

j

I know he is just a kid but it is very bothersome to see him buying on the boards like nothing happened.

All I can say is if that was my son pulling stunts like that he would be sleeping in the woods at night.

+ 4

+ 5 :sumo:

i did put a post in the thread stating that he has to make right first before he can buy or sell anymore.

when it comes to his age, I didn't know he was under 18 (my fault, it didn't even occur to me that there were members under 18 on here).

You shouldn't have to question buyers, that's what the list is for (thumbs u

i really don't have a problem with someone's age, when i was a kid and doing the baseball and hockey card thing, i would sell to guys in their fifities when i wasn't even old enough to drive. so age doesn't mean anything if they can back it up.

i'm only 33 and there are some people 3 to 5 times connor's age that i dispise dealing with. i just think he's a kid that had some bad things happen and i just hope he can overcome this and make right to be welcomed back to the boards.

j

i really don't have a problem with someone's age, when i was a kid and doing the baseball and hockey card thing, i would sell to guys in their fifities when i wasn't even old enough to drive. so age doesn't mean anything if they can back it up.

i'm only 33 and there are some people 3 to 5 times connor's age that i dispise dealing with. i just think he's a kid that had some bad things happen and i just hope he can overcome this and make right to be welcomed back to the boards.

j

I don't think his age is that big an issue but rather the fact that this is the third time he's been on the probation list for failing to complete a deal + the fact he is apparently shrugging it off and is is still trying to buy comics on the forum.

(thumbs u

+ 4

+ 6

+ 4

+ 6

The tribe has spoken?

Does he get voted off the island?

Find out, in our next exciting episode of "Forum Scams Anonymous."

Queue creepy organ music

agreed.

who was the 3rd hall of shame member?