• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

i just wanted to know where everybody else stood is all. i was hoping that i was the one on the hook for the most

So let me get this straight, kiddy-scammer Cap Freak has not come through on a $200+ deal with you, yet he pops into YOUR thread and tries to buy one of your books?

Does this seem insane to anyone else?

:screwy: exactly how old are we talking here? teenager? younger?

Personally, I've avoided his threads ever since that incident with Muscleshark. Sounded like a real to me, the way he responded to a customer after he sent them the wrong book. I never understood why some were backing him on that.

That takes some serious Ballz to try and purchase something from someone you are actively ripping off. :censored: After being on the probation list now 3 times AND now an official member of the Hall of shame(only 4th ever) - shouldn't this dude be banned from posting period? I've seen members banned for much less than scamming cash out of fellow boardies wallets...

I was not going to reply to this thread but these posts here are ridiculous.

A) You can't "rip someone off if they don't pay for the book yet.

B) Try to ban me from posting. Try.

Wow. You really are a class act all the way, aren't you?

Please refund me the money I paid you immediately.

I just get a little PO'd when someone makes claims like I scammed over $225 dollars off someone and wants to kick me off the boards who has never spoken to me or dealt with me. It bugs.

i just wanted to know where everybody else stood is all. i was hoping that i was the one on the hook for the most

So let me get this straight, kiddy-scammer Cap Freak has not come through on a $200+ deal with you, yet he pops into YOUR thread and tries to buy one of your books?

Personally, I've avoided his threads ever since that incident with Muscleshark. Sounded like a real to me, the way he responded to a customer after he sent them the wrong book. I never understood why some were backing him on that.

That takes some serious Ballz to try and purchase something from someone you are actively ripping off. :censored: After being on the probation list now 3 times AND now an official member of the Hall of shame(only 4th ever) - shouldn't this dude be banned from posting period? I've seen members banned for much less than scamming cash out of fellow boardies wallets...

Wow, what an absolute joke is more like it. :screwy:

^^

I just get a little PO'd when someone makes claims like I scammed over $225 dollars off someone and wants to kick me off the boards who has never spoken to me or dealt with me. It bugs.

No, what bugs is your inability to honor your commitments.

Ooh... burn. Nice One (thumbs u

at least your not showing everybody that you really don't regret screwing boardies over (thumbs u

[i just get a little PO'd when someone makes claims like I scammed over $225 dollars off someone and wants to kick me off the boards who has never spoken to me or dealt with me. It bugs.

I get a lot PO'd when some little kid tries to play the old "I have personal problems" card. Get it through your thick skull, EVERYONE is dealing with :censored: , every single day - some have cancer, or are otherwise sick or dealing with ill relatives, some have kids with terminal or chronic illness, while many have and will lose family members.

Look at the week Nerf has had - I sincerely doubt your's can compare to that, so don't even try, and I don't see him scamming money and defaulting on deals, while acting like a major tool to his buyers.

Unless you're DEAD, buck up and fulfill your responsibilities, either through quick-and-easy refunds or sending the books.

[i just get a little PO'd when someone makes claims like I scammed over $225 dollars off someone and wants to kick me off the boards who has never spoken to me or dealt with me. It bugs.

I get a lot PO'd when some little kid tries to play the old "I have personal problems" card. Get it through your thick skull, EVERYONE is dealing with :censored: , every single day - some have cancer, or are otherwise sick or dealing with ill relatives, some have kids with terminal or chronic illness, while many have and will lose family members.

Look at the week Nerf has had - I sincerely doubt your's can compare to that, so don't even try, and I don't see him scamming money and defaulting on deals, while acting like a major tool to his buyers.

Unless you're DEAD, buck up and fulfill your responsibilities, either through quick-and-easy refunds or sending the books.

(worship) (worship)

I think all that read these posts of yours are finding out what a little POS you are little man. You might be young but you could still act in a mature manner.

Grow the :censored: up.

I think all that read these posts of yours are finding out what a little POS you are little man. You might be young but you could still act in a mature manner.

Grow the :censored: up.

^^

No kidding,

Why are people even wasting their time with a snot nosed fool kid is beyond me doh!

No kidding,

Why are people even wasting their time with a snot nosed fool kid is beyond me doh!

There you go. It's obvious he's not remorseful, now it's time to either refund the money or own up to the obligations. Otherwise, people should refuse to do business with him, and if they don't know about him, they should be directed to this thread. No point in arguing or asking questions, it's not worth the time.

I was looking forward to Cap's appearance and his words. Now that it has happened, it is very dissapointing. And he sounds exactly like Greggy in the ASK GREGGY thread. hm hm hm

Sometimes true colors are kind of puke brown with a bit of snot green thrown in.

No kidding,

There you go. It's obvious he's not remorseful, now it's time to either refund the money or own up to the obligations. Otherwise, people should refuse to do business with him, and if they don't know about him, they should be directed to this thread. No point in arguing or asking questions, it's not worth the time.

Especially since the people who are telling me to grow the :censored: up and calling me a and and getting really pissed are people who have nothing to do with nor ever purchased a book from me.

Connor, I was not happy when I checked with you and found out my order had not gone out 9 days after I had paid. But I took you at face-value when you said it was for all the right reasons, and school had been overwhelming and you would get the books shipped immediately. That was 5/12/09.

Here it is OVER 2 weeks later, turns out you lied, and I just got my refund today because I escalated to PayPal.

Then you come on here with an attitude that you dare folks to ban you. Really?

You are showing a part of your character board members didn't expect who talked highly about you. Saying folks are disappointed in you is an understatement.

Then to come on here with more lies that you had personal issues when folks can check the days you logged onto the forum and it is all the way to just before Memorial Day weekend (5/20/09) - is that really how you want to go? On your back rather than on your feet like a grownup?

No kidding,

Especially since the people who are telling me to grow the :censored: up and calling me a and and getting really pissed are people who have nothing to do with nor ever purchased a book from me.

Note to self: do not purchase books from this disrespectful little kid. (thumbs u This is a community of collectors. Wrong a couple boardies, we all should take offense.