• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

B) Try to ban me from posting. Try.

Is that a formal challenge?

Cap Freak... it's a dumb idea to start playing with matches when knee deep in pig sheet.

I just escalated my case against cap. I really wanted to give him a chance, but after reading his comments to those he wronged & his complete lack of humility or sense of right & wrong- no dice. I am really disappointed in him.

Me 3 - I publicly asked him for a refund yesterday, and his reply was unbelievably snide. I hope Paypal kills his account.

Kudos for keeping your calm over that Michael. I wouldn't have done.

I just escalated my case against cap. I really wanted to give him a chance, but after reading his comments to those he wronged & his complete lack of humility or sense of right & wrong- no dice. I am really disappointed in him.

Me 3 - I publicly asked him for a refund yesterday, and his reply was unbelievably snide. I hope Paypal kills his account.

Very odd situation over books that were priced so cheap, I wondered if it was too good to be true.

Maybe someone assumed micro-transactions below $25 wouldn't lead to complaints.

(shrug)

Very odd situation over books that were priced so cheap, I wondered if it was too good to be true.

(shrug)

Unfortunately some people do have that sort of logic meh

Just opened a claim on CapFreak

MY books only cost $4.97, but I doubt I will be getting them after all the stuff going on here.

Paid on 5/3/09, still havent recieved books.

I sent him a pm trying to see what was going on (even after the floodgates opened) and it hasnt been read in over a week.

Did HELLO rip anyone off? I seem to remember he had multiple sales threads going and then got BANNED.

I was in a deal to send him $20 for Stray Bullets issues but thankfully hadnt paid b4 his banning. Hope that doesnt get me on the probation list! lol

note to self, watch out for lookwhoitis , he tries to pay immediately for purchases on the boards....is that some type of Jedi mind trick he's playing on us? :insane:

This is totally unheard of.

Did HELLO rip anyone off? I seem to remember he had multiple sales threads going and then got BANNED.

I was in a deal to send him $20 for Stray Bullets issues but thankfully hadnt paid b4 his banning. Hope that doesnt get me on the probation list! lol

As far as I know he delivered all books from his threads. I ordered twice from him and would do so again. He is a stand up seller from my point of view.

You just made the list, buddy.

francisjw6.gif

Did he just dare me to try and ban him from posting? I'm reading his lips and it appears to say "I dare ya to ban me. I double-dog dare ya!"

Why that little...... :insane:

Just got caught up on this thread. Sad stuff. Cap is a classic self-centered kid with no concern for what his actions mean in a larger context. Total lack of empathy or feelings for others. Some kids grow out of that...hope he does some day.

You just made the list, buddy.

francisjw6.gif

Did he just dare me to try and ban him from posting? I'm reading his lips and it appears to say "I dare ya to ban me. I double-dog dare ya!"

Why that little...... :insane:

"Any of youse guys try banning me...I'll kill you..." ... lol

(shrug)

It shouldnt really matter what the price of the books are or the total of the transaction. People bid on stuff because they want it, period. Just because its a small amount doesnt make it less important to a customer. Theres a proffessional way to do business on both ends, and updating someone with a e-mail only takes a minute, no matter what else is happening. Ive watched this thread from the get-go, and this guy is just a punk the way he talked to everyone. I also am surprised

MSCHMIDT kept his cool, but he handled it better that i would have.

He also totally ignored alot of good advice and kept his mouth going with smart azz comments. He needs the boot though.

DRX

Edited by DRX

(shrug)

It shouldnt really matter what the price of the books are or the total of the transaction. People bid on stuff because they want it, period. Just because its a small amount doesnt make it less important to a customer. Theres a proffessional way to do business on both ends, and updating someone with a e-mail only takes a minute, no matter what else is happening. Ive watched this thread from the get-go, and this guy is just a punk the way he talked to everyone. I also am surprised

MSCHMIDT kept his cool, but he handled it better that i would have. He totally ignored alot of good advice and kept his mouth going with smart azz comments. He needs the boot though.

DRX

Hey, I kept my promise from the other day. He dared folks to try and ban him from posting, so I called in today. I hope MANY others did the same.

Maybe that is the wakeup call he needs to change. At least, I hope he changes for the better. :wishluck:

The idea here is to keep the constant chatter out of the Probation Thread. That way it stays shorter and more accessible. If you want to discuss what's going on in Forum Sales, try to do so here.

This is the thread to do all your chatting, guys. Please. :wishluck:

Just got caught up on this thread. Sad stuff. Cap is a classic self-centered kid with no concern for what his actions mean in a larger context. Total lack of empathy or feelings for others. Some kids grow out of that...hope he does some day.

Enough ranting against Freak in this thread, as the position is clear enough but a lot of people never check out this thread. If you want to make some impact, you need to "interdict" any thread that he appears in, particularly any selling or buying thread, so that more people will realize what`s been going on.