• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

So are the pictures of the recent long box arrivals going to be in this thread? I am sure these will contain all the missing $5 DC books. :wishluck:

:insane:

MLMeade posted his ( :gossip: water-damaged) books in the General thread...

Got linkage? I can't find them ???

Hey guys... just thought I'd suggest a slight change in the format for our Probation List... whatcha think?

The following Forum Members are banned by the community for gross misconduct as members in the marketplace and whose privileges have been socially revoked

The Hall of Shame:

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08)

$4000.00 scam!!! :sumo:

Herald2Galactus

(Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

gilbertotorres

(added 11/5/08 - 2nd "Hall of Shame" Member)

ComicSupply

(added 10/28/08 - 3rd "Hall of Shame" Member)

CAP freak

(added 5/21/09 - 4th "Hall of Shame" Member)

TFL

(added 6/2/09 - 5th "Hall of Shame" Member)

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time.

The Probation List:

aaron568

(added 11/6/08)

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

DarkKnight2K4

(added 4/24/08)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

(added by majority vote 12/3/07)

Henchman

(added 4/25/08)

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Marc Wolfe

(added 9/15/08)

Markweb

(added 3/24/09)

matewan1990

(added 3/3/08)

mjacobs8

(added 1/24/09)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL

(added 10/12/08)

Roxx Gang

(added 3/31/09)

rza808

(added 12/29/08)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SIXX_VAN_ROSE

(added 11/7/08)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

TVanderZwaag

(added 6/23/09)

Wolfhulk

(added 3/24/09)(You can't hide by changin' your user name!)

Additionally, it might not be a bad idea necessarily to at least demarcate repeat offenders (i.e. if a current member of the prob. list has been on before, including the dates they were previously listed). Might be helpful to know who would need to be considered for future entry to the HoS.

Edited by Mac Man

Hey guys... just thought I'd suggest a slight change in the format for our Probation List... whatcha think?

^^

I like your suggestion as to categorize everyone together as probation members versis distinguishing root cause makes it easier to determine what the issue was that got them on the list.

^^

I like your suggestion as to categorize everyone together as probation members versis distinguishing root cause makes it easier to determine what the issue was that got them on the list.

I kind of like it too. But for misconduct concerning big amounts of money, or any amount actually, the amounts should be posted. Why should Alley-Bat be alone on the list. Thats discrimination!! lol

DRX

And is there no date for Herald2Galactus?

???

I simply copied and pasted amigo :shrug:

However, I did make that other adjustment ;)

I like the changes, but the real need we have is to be able to include people like Comicseekers. His scam didn't include non-payment or nondelivery, so he's not on the list.

Would it be possible to add why each person is on there? I know some of the older ones would probably be difficult but the more recent ones wouldn't be too hard to have the info added, plus new additions.

I reckon it's information that would be quite helpful for future reference.

Boy I'm slow...but there have been some changes while I wasn't lookin'! I see now that the Probation thread is just for the list while this thread is just for the discussion of said list eh? I like it ... makes things much more manageable as far as quick checks go.

Thanks Arch.

Michael,

I will not accept returns on this because I believe that I did NOT deceive anyone! This all started with Poe who kept PMing me requesting that he did not want a box of beaters. I suspect he had his expectations high as to get bronze keys and not just regular issues.

Once he received the box he clearly was not happy with and filed a paypal claim before even addressing the issue with me and threatened to start a thread to slander my name. At this point it was clear to me that he was trying to destroy my reputation and start a lynching if he did not get his ways. His actions raised red flags and I suspect that he more than likely would cherry pick the good titles and return the rest for a full refund. I told him I would not accept a return due to his actions.

The accusations by board members that were not involved in this transaction stating I cherry picked and scammed the buyers are absolutely beyond belief. Especially after at least 3 buyers received the boxes and were very happy with their purchase.

How is it that a few members have received their boxes and are very happy with them and posted kudo's, these member's received their boxes BEFORE POE started this accusation of Scam which led to a lynching!

It also amazes me why the buyers who are dissapointed with their boxes and demand refunds only posted pics of a handful of comics that had distributors ink and string indentations from being packed in cases by the distributors. I still yet have to see a picture of the ENTIRE contents of the boxes and furthermore of water damaged comics.

As I stated before, I am addressing these issues with the buyers who are unhappy via pm, but felt that I needed to bring up some points.

And as for me coming on these boards trying to scam buyers. That is my goal in life! I just wanted to intentially scam the board members who I have dealt all these years so that I can ruin my reputation and never sell on here again. That is my motive! And for those members who actually believe that is what I do and who I am, then so be it. Ignorance is bliss! I guess that all the buyers who posted KUDO's to me as recently as yesterday just love to be scammed!

PM's have been sent to the buyers.

• Administrator
This thread is to allow general discussion of the community run probation issues and cases so that the main thread can remain dedicated to the core facts and updating of the list rather than the surrounding debates and speculation.

English spoken here, pal. :makepoint:

That is English. Architecht's intellect is moon units beyond ours. :cry: :whimper: :duh:

It's run-on english. (wince)

The following Forum Members are banned by the community for gross misconduct as members in the marketplace and whose privileges have been socially revoked

HALL OF SHAME

User Date Added Comments Stink O Meter (1 - 5)

AlleyBat 05/23/08 $4000.00 scam!!! poo5.gif Herald2Galactus   Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member poo5.gif gilbertotorres 11/05/08 2nd "Hall of Shame" Member poo5.gif ComicSupply 10/28/08 3rd "Hall of Shame" Member ( repeat offender & numerous victims ) poo5.gif CAP freak 05/21/09 4th "Hall of Shame" Member ( repeat offender & numerous victims ) poo5.gif TFL 06/02/09 5th "Hall of Shame" Member ( $25k book reneg ) poo5.gif

PROBATION LIST

User Date Added Comments Stink O Meter (1 - 5)

aaron568 11/06/08 Stinky bronzejunkie 03/26/07 Stinky clobberintime 11/07/07 Stinky comicmankev 03/27/07 poo1.gif DarkKnight2K4 04/24/08 Stinky donavan74 03/27/07 Stinky Ghastly 12/03/07 added by majority vote Stinky Henchman 04/25/08 Stinky Jmarch51 02/14/08 poo1.gif Lighthouse 06/13/07 Stinky Marc Wolfe 09/15/08 Stinky Markweb 03/24/09 Stinky matewan1990 03/03/08 Stinky mjacobs8 01/24/09 Stinky Nascar 06/02/07 Stinky NEXTLVL 10/12/08 Stinky Roxx Gang 03/31/09 Stinky rza808 12/29/08 Stinky Sid 08/08/07 Stinky SIXX_VAN_ROSE 11/07/08 Stinky SpiderJay300 09/15/07 Stinky Superman20 12/18/07 Stinky THATONEGUY 01/11/08 poo1.gif TVanderZwaag 06/23/09 poo2.gif Wolfhulk 03/24/09 You can't hide by changin' your user name! poo2.gif

The following Board Members have been elected by the community to the Probation List's "Hall of Shame" for gross misconduct as members in the Marketplace Forum:

The Hall of Shame

Herald2Galactus

gilbertotorres

ComicSupply

CAP freak

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08 - 5th "Hall of Shame" Member)

TFL

(added 6/2/09 - 6th "Hall of Shame" Member)

The following Board Members are currently on "Probation" for failure to complete a Marketplace Forum transaction in good faith after one month's time:

The Probation List

aaron568

(added 11/6/08)

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

DarkKnight2K4

(added 4/24/08)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

(added by majority vote 12/3/07)

Henchman

(added 4/25/08)

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Marc Wolfe

(added 9/15/08)

Markweb

(added 3/24/09)

matewan1990

(added 3/3/08)

mjacobs8

(added 1/24/09)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL

(added 10/12/08)

Roxx Gang

(added 3/31/09)

rza808

(added 12/29/08)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SIXX_VAN_ROSE

(added 11/7/08)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

TVanderZwaag

(added 6/23/09)

Wolfhulk

(added 3/24/09)(You can't hide by changin' your user name!)

I like this or Count's version, but I also like to see if they are repeat offenders or not. For instance, Capfreak should be labeled as a 4-time offender. Very stinky, indeed.

Andy

Someone got their wish today and Trey Cannon gets a strike.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3267476

He does seem to be a slow learner.

He's either a dumb **** or willfully ignorant.

Jesus.

Hey, Trey, if you're reading this, howabout NOT SELLING UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND THE FORUM RULES PLEASE

I'd also like to see a brief recap of what the offense was that got the person on the probation list. At least start with the HoShame members

I'd also like to see a brief recap of what the offense was that got the person on the probation list. At least start with the HoShame members

how about this:

The Hall of Shame

Herald2Galactus #1

gilbertotorres #2

ComicSupply #3

CAP freak #4

AlleyBat $4000 #5

(added 5/23/08 - 5th "Hall of Shame" Member)

TFL Backed out of a $25k deal #6

(added 6/2/09 - 6th "Hall of Shame" Member)

of course the refers to the male reproductive organ.

j